Chapter 16

Dinner with Nathan was great. I always love the time I spend with him. He is such a great guy.

Right after dinner, he expresses how tired he is, and he leaves.

Reaching our door, I knock a few times. Cristina opens the door with only a robe on. I know I should be somewhat used to seeing her by now, but each time, she blows my mind. Her hair is still wet from the shower. I can smell her. She smells like berries. A pair of glasses are hanging on her nose, and she is kinda looking over the rim. So fucking sexy!

She walks back to the bed. She seems to be working on her laptop. The view from behind is just as sexy. I can see her round ass brushing on the robe with each step she takes.

The first thing that comes to mind is that I need a shower, too. I intentionally stand at the foot of the bed looking directly at her. I start to take off my top. She is blushing like crazy. I undo the button on my jeans, and I'm running my zipper down when she throws a pillow at me.

"Emma, stop it. Seriously."

I laugh at her reaction and then head to the bathroom.

I enjoy my shower. It only seems to relax me even further. I shampoo my hair and decide to just let it air dry, like Cristina. I return from the bathroom wearing just red boy shorts and a tank top. I don't have anything else. I wasn't expecting to share a room.

As I step out into the bedroom area, Cristina's eyes run over my body. I catch that. I even catch her when she bites her lip. She pretends to go back to her work. I go straight toward her, wanting to tease her some more. I climb in bed and twirl the end of her robe belt on my fingers.

"Will you really work and I'm here with you?"

Cristina's cheeks look like they will soon catch fire. She smacks my hand from her belt.

"Fine, Emma, what you wanna do?"

I arch a brow at her, "you really need to ask that?" I provoke.

She starts laughing.

"You're so full of yourself," she says, then she tilts her head back a bit as if thinking.

"How bout you tell me about you? How you came out, how your parents reacted...those kinda things."

I lay next to her.

"Well, mine wasn't anything near as colorful as yours."

She grins.

"I came out in high school, as well. I was aware that I wasn't attracted to the opposite sex even before that, but high school was when I felt something for another girl. I would say I hid that for a few more months, and one day, while my mom and I were talking, I told her. She was shocked, but she never said anything mean to me. She admitted that it wasn't something she wanted to hear, but all that matters is my happiness. I felt so relieved once she knew. It's a load to carry. So, that's it, that's my coming out."

She smiles at me, "you must feel so grateful, Emma."

I sit up with her, "you said you never looked at a girl the same way since that happened, until me, so what now?"

She hangs her head.

"I really don't know, Emma."

She giggles and adds, "for now, I will sleep on it."

She reclines her body and turns on her side, facing away from me. I do the same. I lay behind her, but I scoot over to her body and hug her close to my body.

She is so warm and soft. I can feel her body shiver. We lay like this for about two minutes, in total silence, then I start, slowly, running my hand up and down her belly. She exhales deeply, and gently I turn her body to face me. I kiss her lips, over and over. She responds to them. I am still kissing her lips when my hand roams down to her ass. I squeeze and pull her even closer to me. I seek her tongue with mine, and our tongues dance together. I catch the tip of her tongue and suck. She moans. That's when I bring my hand from her ass to undo the tie on her robe. I am now kissing along her neck, biting a little forcefully into her weak spot. She tries to stop my hand at her waist, but I'm not having it.