Chapter 19

It has been two and a half weeks in my new workplace. Everything is going well for me. I have new friends. I get to see and spend time with my parents even more since I am so close by. Some days, I have lunch with them. I love this new move, and I am feeling a little better about everything.

It is Wednesday, and I am being dropped off at home by a friend. She is interested in more than friendship, but I have made it clear to her that I'm not looking for anything serious.

When we pull up in my driveway, she gets out and walks me to my door. She is asking me about my plans for the upcoming weekend. I don't get to answer.

A car is pulling up beside Tasha's car. We both look in its direction. I know that car. Cristina.

She must not have seen us there because she is coming with her head hanging. I clear my throat, and she seems startled. When she sees Tasha with me, she looks shocked.

She stammers, "uh..uhm..I'll come back another time. Sorry."

Before she can walk away, I stop her in her tracks.

"It's ok. Tasha is leaving."

She doesn't reply. Tasha and I say our goodbyes, and she is gone. I know it is obvious to Tasha who she is because I have explained a bit of it to Tasha.

I don't let go of Cristina's hand. I take her inside. The first thing she does when I release her hand is hug me. She holds me so tight, and I can feel her body trembling.

Everything comes pouring out of her mouth at once. She shares with me that she has finally confronted her father about her sexuality. She admits she has moved out of her husband's house, and she is getting ready to start the divorce process. I don't interrupt her, not once. I let her say everything she had to. I am smiling so wide, especially when she gets to the part of her not being able to function anymore without me. She doesn't want to. She says that the time we were together was the happiest she had ever been. I am so happy and proud of Cristina. She has come a long way.

Her last sentence is, "I love you, Emma."

As soon as she says that, I take her by the hand. I don't want to tell her I love her, I want to show her.

I pull Cristina into my room and push her aggressively onto my bed. I climb on top of her. She is giggling, and I reach to my bedside table and get a blindfold.

Immediately, I cover her eyes with them.

She calls out my name, "Emma!"

I place my index finger over her lips.

"Shhh. Do you trust me?"

She replies, quickly, "more than anyone else."

I kiss her lips.

"Stay. I'll be right back."

I make my way to the kitchen. I can hear her laughing and asking me what's going on.

I return with ice in a bowl. I climb back in bed, and instead of kissing her, I take a small piece of ice and run it along her lips. She jumps. I can see that the coldness from the ice is a surprise to her. The small, melting ice is leaving a trail of water running down to her jaw and neck. I start at the opposite end, catching what's melting with my lips. I can feel Cristina's breathing changing already. I take what's left of the ice in my mouth and kiss her lips. While kissing her, I transfer the ice into her mouth. I begin undressing her. She is stark naked in my bed, except for her panties. I take another piece of ice, and while running it alternately over her hard nipples, I bite into her weak spot. This time, I let the cold droplets disappear over her warm skin.

She hisses, "ssss, Emma, you're driving me crazy."

I shift to her breasts, following the ice. I know it is sending an intense sensation through her body, mixing the heat of my mouth and the cold of the ice. I trail the ice down her stomach and follow with my mouth. I place the remainder of the piece of ice in her navel while I circle her navel with my tongue. I suck the ice in my mouth and move back up to her mouth, transferring that to her mouth. I reach for the final piece of ice, and I trail it along her inner thighs. Her back is no longer touching the bed, and every so often, she pushes her pussy at me. I know she wants my attention there, but I want her to hold out. I smile as I run the ice over her underwear, over her pussy mound, and slowly take it to her slit. At this point, she does one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. One fist is pale from gripping the sheets, and she brings the other hand to her mouth and bites down on her finger. I run the ice back up her covered slit, then I do the same with my tongue. She is begging me. I'm not quite ready. I hold the ice in place, over her pussy opening, and I get at the waistband of her panties, and bite down, pulling on her panties with my teeth. She is lifting her ass, permitting me to take it off. I put the ice in my mouth, and I take off her panties. I bring the ice between my lips and lean back into her pussy. I run the ice dangerously slow up and down her slit. I can smell how aroused she is. The ice is disappearing so fast from her heat. She is near panting. Nothing looks sexier than her with her eyes covered, just being able to feel, but not see. I hold the ice right above her clit, what's left of it, and I am running my tongue up to catch the liquid from the melting ice. Cold water running down, and my hot tongue going up. The ice is gone, and I reach for my toy. I slide my dildo slowly inside her wet pussy. She cries out from being penetrated unknowingly. I tease her with it. I slowly pull all the way out, trace it over her clit, and run it along her slit only to sink it back deep inside her. I keep my pace slow and teasing, but I can see she wants faster and harder from the way she is moving her hips. I tease her for a bit more with slow, long strokes, then I pick up the pace. I turn on the vibration and thrust into her. She moans so low and deep. I keep fucking her, and soon she is cumming. I, slowly, pull the dildo out of her, and she closes her legs almost instantly, but I am not done yet. I want to taste her cum. I push her legs apart, and her body is shaking beneath me. I send long, slow licks along her pussy, and her body is jolting. I can feel her closing her legs, still.

I keep them apart until I feel her pushing me away, saying, "Emma, stop...stop."

She is sensitive.

I slide up her body and whisper, "you taste so fucking good", as I kiss her lips.

We kiss for a while until her body has regained its strength.

In no time, I am beneath Cristina, breathless. She does unspeakable things to my body. The last thing I say before we drift off to sleep is, "I love you, Cristina."