Chapter 2

"I don't know why you two still want to go to the park!" Petunia pouted, showing a sign of dislike to the, not om the park, but to the boy Lily just met not a week ago

"I want to have some friends outside the school, Tuney... And of course that boy is maybe from our neighbor... I love meeting with our neighbors... Mr.Weal is such a nice man but on what I need is someone on my age" Lily explained.

Rose sighed, "I just want to read a book to a silent, beautiful place..."

She never talked to anyone about her interest to the abilities Lily and the boy have... I bet my all of my parents' possesion that Petunia will be jealous someday... she snickered inside.

As soon as they reached their destination, Lily quickly ran to the place where they met the boy, followed by Petunia. Rose looked at the park, it's nearly empty, Maybe the pond helped...

She saw few people, and a pair of onxy orbs caught her attention...

The boy last week...

She can't be mistakening, it is him... With a woman...

Whom, on what Rose thought, is his mother. She sighed, knowing that her curiosity will lead her on walking through the park with the two on the way to Lily...

And she did, What am I doing to my life...

"Um... Good Afternoon..." she greeted awkwardly, Yes... What am I doing in my life? For the first time, in her eight years of existence in the world... Rose blushes...

"Oh... Who are you?" the boy asked, slightly showing dislike to the girl.

Rose blush even harder, "Um... You called my sister a witch last week... I... I was-"

"Wondering why? Well your just a muggle so don't ask anymore..." he spat.

Rose look at the woman, she seemed to be stressed, distraught... depressed, "What happened to her?"

"Some like you... Did something to-"

"Hey... I don't know what that muggle thing means... But if you hate your father and your father is a muggle then don't blame it to me ok? I'm just wanting to know cause I want to help..." Although her voice and expression were still calm, those words weigh more than a hundred pound to his mind and heart.

She didn't even speak like a muggle, Cause I think I really am not!

"Who... Who is she dear?" the woman spoke, her voice was shaking and her hands were trembling.

"Um... Mother... She... is my... Um..."

"Friend, ma'am... My name is Rose... I just met your son last week... My sister is a witch and your son called our oldest sister a muggle... I'm not sure if I encounter that word before but I wanted to helped you... He told me that you were depressed so..." She place her hand on the woman's folded one and felt something that made her that exhausted, "Please tell me... What can I do cause I'm very willing to help.."

The boy saw everything, her ways of speaking is very un-mugglelish and the way her mother's aura change as she place a hand on hers is skepticulously...

"On what you were doing is fine, dear... Go let go or you'll loose more powers... Exhaustion will be your problem tomorrow..." the woman speak solemnly, she was now completely fine and looked like she's younger than she was before.

Rose saw the change and became shocked, "How did that-"

"Your a witch, dear... And as on what I can say... Healing is your natural powers... Thank you for healing me dear... Can I ask what can I-"

"ROSIEEEEE!!!!" Lily shouted as she ran to her sister, "We've been looking for you for centuries! Where the hell did you-" she paused seing the boy and her mother, "go...."

The woman chuckle, "She might be your sister, Rose... Well what's your name, dear?"

Lily smiled, "Lily, ma'am..." she turn to Rose and whisper, "What's his name?"

Rose gave a motion saying I don't know and look at the woman.

"I'm glad I helped you ma'am... Um... If you excuse us... we need to make assignments..." she turned to the boy, "goodbye... um-"

"Hey! Lily! Rose! I'm not waiting till I die here!" Petunia shouted from afar.

"Goodbye Rose... Lily..." the boy waved when Lily drag Rose away.

Then suddenly, Rose felt something inside her... saying "Severus... My name is Severus... Thank You by the way..."

Rose smiled to the boy, knowing that it's his magic, she tried her best to respond inside, thinking, " It's nothing... Severus..."