Chapter 11

After such a discovery, Rose noticed Potter, Black and Pettigrew almost getting inside the tree as they are still clueless about the howls and noises happening inside... It's true then that when the brain is lost... The others are dead...

She followed them inside, only to see them facing a werewolf, "Where the fuck is Remus?" ask Black, wand pointed to the howling werewolf...

It is about to attack him when Rose lowered her charm and shot a spell that sent the werewolf backwards...

Following a barrier to unable the werewolf from attacking the boys again.

"Evans!" James shout in disgust as Rose made her way down, "What are you doing here?"

Rose smirked, ignoring Potter, she looked at the stunned wizard namely Sirius Black, "Your looking to someone's whose already in front of you..."

"What do you mean Remus is a werewolf?" Pettigrew asked.

Ignoring the dwarfling's words, she waited for Sirius to respond.

It take minutes for Potter to realize that Rose had really just saved them from the werewolf... But don't get the idea of Remus being the werewolf trying to pass the barriers in front of them.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Sirius finally asked.

Rose rolled her eyes, "Lupin get inside.. If there's a werewolf there before he came in... His body must be right here with it's own blood and yet on what you and I only saw is this bloke trying to kill you..."

Peter's mouth came to an "O" shape as she said the explanation...

"Are you infering that he's a werewolf?" Potter asked.

Annoyed and irritated, Rose turn to face him, "He is a werewolf... period..."

And with that she left, but before entirely leaving, she turn to look at Sirius, "Your welcome by the way..."

~~~~

Since that incident, Sirius began respecting Rose as the first Slytherin he ever did...

He never knew someone as young as that witch will save him from the attack...

If she didn't... He, James and Peter might be in the grave right now...

James complied, saying that she'll be asking for a depth soon but Sirius and Peter obliged...

Remus started to get some wolfsbane potion to his bed from someone he didn't know but James said there must be some poison in it...

Remus, Sirius and Peter didn't know why James is being like that since the werewolf saving incident...

"You know he can't take it that a 12 year old first year saved him from a werewolf..." Sirius teased...

James responded saying that no one must know and curiously think why the young Slytherin haven't tell anyone yet...

~~~~

Before the term ends, James drag Rose to an empty room.

"Tell me what do you need?" he asked.

Rose looked at him as if he's idiot or stupid

"What the hell is that look, Evans?" he asked.

Rose rolled her eyes, "Just be straight to your point, Potter... I don't want to waste my time here..."

"Why haven't you told anyone about the incident? Why?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?" She asked.

He gasp, What did she mean?

"Do you want me to humiliate you? Pity, cause Severus will be happy if I would.." she mumble.

He looked at her, "What do you mean?"

Again, Rose rolled her eyes, "On what stays to the place is where it'll be... Unless someone told me to expose it..."

"Oh...." James took a deap breath...

Not noticing that the young witch is gone...

A/N;

Hellooo!!! Expect an another time skip to the next chapter!

Thanks for those who are bloody reading this! *bet to be few... I know I'm not that popular!*

~Serein B.L