Chapter 5

"Wow! This is how crowded the express is...." Carol gasp like a five year old kid out of her shell as she looked around the Hogwarts Express.

Rose looked around, seeing so many witches and wizards around her, So they also let squibs in... she realize seeing that Petunia made it pass to the wall.

"Lily!" the Evanses turn to see Severus pushing his cart, running to Lily and hugging her tightly.

"Severus.. Oh.." Lily stopped seing Severus' mother and father behind him.

Rose saw a warning glance towards Eilleen as she looked at Lily, Can you hear me, Rose?

Although Rose is not an legilimen or an occlumen, letting Eilleen red her mind and trying to response helps alot, I can clearly hear you Ms.Prince... Is there something wrong?

I'm not that saying that your sister and Severus looks so disgusting but Tobias is here... Well... He might... Do something if... They kept behaving like that... Eilleen sighed.

Rose looked over to Tobias Snape who, in her opinion, looked so drunk and angry, He seemed not to look so pleasant... No offence Ms.Prince.

That's also my opinion, child... the older witch respond.

Before Rose could open her mouth to speak, Mrs. Evans already did.

"So... You must be Severus' father?" she smiled.

Rose looked at how Tobias looked at her mother, full of awkward lust and wanted desire, How disgusting...

"Ofcourse... I am... Ms....." Tobias smirked.

"Mrs. Evans if you must" Edward interjected.

Ohhh! Now dad's jealous... Rose is great that only Eilleen can read her mind. She know that the witch protects her mind to Severus.

"Oh... Really? Mr.Protective... If I must say... A woman like Ms.-"

"There will be remaining three minutes before the train leaves!" The conductor shouts.

Severua looked at Lily with apologetic look and grab his mom and dad, including the cart so that the Evansed can have some privacy.

Carol and Edward started meeting other muggles in the platform and having some silly conversations with them.

"I'm sorry if I can't be with your school Tuney..." Lily said to Petunia

"You know Lily... You and Snape, were weirdos... Going to a school for freaks..," Petunia mumble.

Lily looked over their parents, "Don't call us freaks... It's not such a nice thing to say"

"If you don't want to be one... Then don't go to that freak school!" the oldest girl spat.

Lily cried, as she took out the letter Petunia had sent to Dumbledore by placing it to Professor Mcgongall's bag, "You didn't think it was such a freak school when you wrote to the headmaster and begged him to take you.."

Petunia step backwards, grabbing Rose with him, as their youngest sister listen to all of these.

"Mom... Dad... I'm going" Lily said as she shot a look to Petunia before she board the train.

"Freak!" Petunia shouted.

Rose knew that after this conversation, her sisters will never going to be the same again... She knew this might happen as well to her and Petunia... But she never really cares.

Many months had passed, and Lily didn't came for Christmas. She only sent an owl about her school and some presents for each of them for Christmas and Rose's birthday.

She sent Petunia a journal book, which Rose saw the next morning to the trash, burned and tainted.

A box of chocolates and candies for Rose as she knew this is her gift for both Christmas and her birthday.

Mrs.Evans and Mr.Evans got a letter and some money, Lily said to be from her friends as their gifts.

Rose realize that all of Lily's gifts were magical, meaning that the journal didn't really burn, her chocolates have their own tastes and the treasures were wizarding money, galleons, sickles and knuts.

Few more months had passed, and Rose is almost done to primary school.

"Soon you'll be a freak" Petunia rolled her eyes as they entered the house from their last day of school.

Rose noticed that Lily's trunk is there, She's already home...

The rest of the day came to be interested to Mr. and Mrs.Evans, including Rose but not Petunia.

She didn't want seeing any magic around her... She just wants to be normal and have a normal life as she glance to the living room, seeing her sister have a feather float.

A sad smirk crossed around her face, "Freaks..."