Chapter 10

Five more months had passed and Rose's schooling at Hogwarts is not the same as to other schools she attended in the past.

She didn't get home when Christmas with Lily as if she wanted to spend Christmas with herself than with her family... Her birthday is also just like an ordinary day to her as if she never really celebrates...

Just like what other professors expected, Rose outstands and excell at most and every subject... But mainly in Charms and Potions... Which clearly impress both Professor Mcgonagall, Flitwick and Slughorn.

Although not being the brightest witch Minerva ever taught to... She clearly see Rose as an intelligent, powerful witch such that the witch shows greatness at her first impression with a wand...

"How about this, Ms.Evans?" Olivander asked, "Blackwood, Dragon heartstring... 10 1/2 inches... Fliant, flexible and powerful..."

Rose raise the wand and wave it downwards and to everyone's surprise, all the lights on the Olivander's get dimmer... And dimmer... Until everything's dark...

Rose did it but this timw upwards and the lights came into their normal states like nothing just happened...

Slughorn is having second thoughts of placing the witch to the Slug Club as the youngest member of the Club but Albus stopped him.

Filius came to praise the girl, as to what he describe is, "Greater and brighter than her sister from the Gryffindors..."

Revelations and magneting most house points to other subjects lead other Slytherins to praise Rose than to judge her of being a muggle-born... Infact, they even act like their having their greatest treasures for two consecutive years! Last year from Severus and now for Rose...

Rose can see the appreciation given by her housemates and she's glad to make their minds came to the side where it favors her...

~~~~

"Hey Remus... Where 'ya goin'?" ask Peter as he saw Remus slip out of the Gryffindor group, after the feast

"Just going to get a book to the Library Peter... I'll be doing James and Sirius's assignment later when everyone's asleep..." the young wizard excuse as he rushed.

"Hey! Wait up! I'm coming too!" Peter shouted.

Remus place a hand to the dwarfling wizard's mouth and motioned him to shut up...

"You know it's pass curfew... Professor Mcgonagall might hear you?" he whispered.

"How do 'yah know that Mcgonagall's around?" Pettigrew asked.

Remus thinks for a while, "I have my ways... Now go! I can handle this by my own..."

Peter sighed as he run back to the secret passage that'll lead him to the Gryffindor tower.

As soon as his friend is out of sight, Remus run to the secret passage our of the school to the Whomping Willow and get inside...

Knowing that his transformation will be dangerous if he kept being inside the school.

~~~

Rose sighed as she can't feel anything that can make her asleep...

She get into her boots and tuck her wand to it.

She slip outside the dorm and the common room as she made it on the halls.

She get out of the dungeons and venture more of the castle...

As she walks, she heard whispers...

I can handle this by my own.... A familiar voice spoke.

She heard a door closed and some running footsteps within.

She looked to see one of the Gryffindor pranksters... Lupin, run to the opposite hall.

She followed him, curious... She knew if they'll break something such as a school rule.. Their together....

She's also skeptical about the wizard's monthly leave as to what she heard from Pettigrew and Black recently...

She wanted herself to find out.....

As he made it outside, Rose placed invisible charm around herself and get outside.

She saw him get passed to the Whomping Willows easily as he quickly get inside...

Where the bloody place will this bloke going?" Rose asked herself.

She stayed outside as weird noised can be heard from here and there.

As Rose saw the moon rise, she heard a wolf howling... But didn't know where...

Her eyes came darted to the tree as the weird noises and wolf howling means only one thing now...

Remus Lupin.... Is a werewolf....

A/N:

Hey yo! Dunno but my writing really sucks.. Yeah! I know shorter and expect some time skips in few chapters in the book... Lol!

~Serein B.L