Chapter 16

Christmas is coming and as usual, Lily left for celebrating the holiday with the family...

Well when it comes to the words... Christmas is coming... It commonly means Today is Rose's birthday...

The usual birthday for Rose is getting four to six presents from mom, dad, Lily, Cissy, 'Dromeda and Severus... Having normal classes and not celebrating at all...

But first thing in the morning is finding eleven presents near her bed and two letters on her nightstand.

Not eleven entirely....

Eleven with one small box...

"Happy birthday, little Rosie..." a familiar voice spoke as Rose grunt, "Shut it 'Dromeda... I'm sleeping..."

She can hear giggles as she shut her eyes open wide, "I know sensing too many gifts around me and hearing 'Dromeda's voice will be a dream if someone slaps me..."

"Then wait till someone did..." the graduated witch smirked, especially when Rose rose from her bed and look around.

"Am I dead or killed?" she asked.

"Um.... 'or'? Your neither Rosie... I didn't asked for a free day to see you dead this morning... And I never will going to do that to my blasted job when it comes to anyone's birthday..." Andromeda sneered.

"Oh shut up... Congrats for your job, by the way... And thanks for visiting me to the day when I'll get older..." Rose smirked.

"Your just 13, girl! I'm much older to you but I never looked to myself as an old witch..." Andromeda spoke.

"She's old enough at the age of 19 isn't she?" Narcissa giggled from the back as she left the bathroom.

"Too many gift aren't we, Rosie?" Andromeda said.

Rose looked to the side, seeing gifts, mostly wrapped in black, green and silver wrappers except for the one wrapped in black and pink that she already knew from her father, Why pink?

Rose left her bed and snatch the blackpink wrapped gift, opening it up, seeing some of Shakesphere books... Winter's Tale... Romeo and Juliet... Oh! This one's not a book.. She lift up a green and silver journal and open it up seeing that it's a notebook/ journal. There's a note on the last page saying;

Use this up well little Rosie girl! HBD!!!

~Big fat dad

I'm not a girl anymore dad... Rose shook her head, setting it aside, and getting the rectangular, arm-size box... Unwrapping it's black and white wrapper reveals four boxes of perfume in different colors.

Red for Roses...

That make sense...

Blue for berry...

Who in the earth will use a berry flavored perfume?

Green for nature...

What smell of nature, honestly?

And violet for lavender...

I felt using red and violet only... The other two were.... I don't know... Weird...

She soon opened other boxes, getting a Potion's book from both Lily and 'Dromeda... A silver small sling bag with green elastic headband and black extendable purse from Narcissa...

Time to open from new givers!!!

She opened one from Lucius, a quill and a note saying;

Sorry... Happy Birthday!

She opened the silver one revealing a box of new telescope, set of vials, a new potion book, silver journal book, a black plain sweater, black gloves, white earmuffs, white scarf, new self stirring cauldron and a card saying;

Happy Birthday my dear... I hope you like the presents I got for you... Can't help seeing you use a hand-me-down items... By the way, I made you a vault to Gringgots and placed some money to it so you don't need taking the other half of the allowance of your sister... Be a good girl, Serein...

~Madame L

Who in the fuck is Madame L? Rose thought.

"Whoa, Rosie! Who's the generous wizard gave you these?" ask Andromeda as she looked to the box full of stuffs.

"Madame L from the card...." Rose said opening a box from Professor Mcgonagall and Dumbledore being welcomed by tons of candies, mostly Cauldron Cakes and Chocolate Frogs.

"A sweet tooth too, aren't you?" Cissy asked snatching one of the Cauldron Cakes while both Rose and Andromeda take Chocolate Frogs.

Rose opened up the next one, a black sweater with the silver letter 'S' carved on it.

From Sirius and Remus...

~HBD! Thank you for everything!

The next one with the similar wrapping contained a matching scarf and ear muffs.

Happy Birthday and Happy Christmas!

~James and Peter...

There are two only left...

She opened the one bigger with Slytherin green and light silver wrapping and came shocked realizing from Regulus Black...

I'm sorry for being rude after all this time? Can we be friends?

~R.A.B

Inside is a book for animagus, metamorphogist, legilimency, occlumency and many more types of magic Rose is interested ro learn.

"Regulus had come to his senses isn't he?" Andromeda asked.

"He's blind last year...." Narcissa said.

Rose sighed, opening the smallest and last box.

Happy B-Day, Rose... Wish more birthdays to come and Thank you...

~S.T.P.S

Rose found a silver quarter moon shaped necklace. It's so... beautiful...

"That one is great! It's so cute and beautiful..." Narcissa smiled.

Andromeda helped Rose get it on and clean for the day as Narcissa tidied up the beds.

Rose is glad she always do have a secret shelr below her bed where she pkaced every powerful books.

She placed the muggle books on the extended cabinet of her nightstand and to the available space on her study table as she placed all the journals to the bag Narcissa gave...

"So... Since it's Saturday and ofcourse no classes... I can see snow outside..." Narcissa smirked.

"I can read what you were thin-"

And that happen...

Andromeda ran to the bathroom, hand holding to her mouth as she vomit inside.

"What the- 'Dromeda!" Narcissa shouted running to the bathroom to see her sister, followed by Rose whose terribly worried.

"Are you fine?" Ask Narcissa.

Rose notice something, Charms... Hiding charms...

Then she saw that it's starting to fade away.

What the- her eyes widen as she saw one thing her friend hides... Baby bump... .....She's pregnant!