Chapter 12

Summer comes and Lily still got her routine to show what she learned to her parents...

Since the night the headmaster talked to Rose, Rose and her foster parents are never the same again... But they still talk frequently...

Petunia is the only one in the Evanses that still didn't know what is happening...

Or she's not interested on whatever happens to her sisters....

Severus frequently visits Lily in able to make their Potions write-ups based on the fact that Lily and Severus are partners..

"How about you, Rosie? Did you also have a partner?" Ask Edward as they sat to the dinning, having their routine.

Rose look at her father and sighed, Oh yes... My partner... Regulus Pain-In-Arse Black...

She haven't talked much with the wizard but she didn't even know how she ended up being his partner.

Or how he ended up being her partner...

"My partner said that we must just do the write-up and decide in the next term on whose write-up we'll pass... He's a bit lazy going to anyone's home..." she mumble reading her book, or thinking the last question she asked herself lately...

~~~~

"I'm freaking bored...." pouted Sirius as James and Remus visited him home and to finish their blasted write-ups...

"I'm surprise Regulus is not with someone, mate..." James smirked.

Sirius sighed, "Mom asked him last night... He reasoned he hate his partner..."

"Who?" ask James.

"Rose mudblood Evans..." a voice said from their backs.

Remus and Sirius stood up and helf their wands towards the wizard behind them named Regulus Black.

"Don't. Call. Her. That!" Sirius spat.

Regulus laughed, "Why so? She really is one... Doubt why she's sorted to Slytherin..."

Remus looked to the boy's eyes, "Tell me... Are you calling her that in our backs?"

The young wizard rolled his pitful eyes, "Why not? Looks like she care..."

"DON'T. DAMNING. CALL. HER. THAT!" Sirius shouted.

"Why do you even bloody cares!?" his brother spat.

"Still!" Sirius shout, "Don't you dare-"

"SIRIUS BLACK!" exclaimed a high pitched voice shouted as Walburga Black entered the room, "GO TO YOUR ROOM! NOW!"

She turn into Potter and his friends, "YOU TWO! NOW LEAVE! LEAVE INTO MY HOUSEHOLD! LEAVE!"

James stood up snickering, he drag Remus and ran to the fireplace, "See you tom, Pads!"

And with that, the boys disappeared in flames.

Sirius ran to his room and so as to Regulus...

~~~~

"Need some help there... um... Rosie?" ask Lily as she saw Rose began writing her essay.

Rose didn't respond nor did anything but continue writing.

Lily sighed, "You don't need to bloody ignore me to keep that bloody secret of yours, Rose... It'll not going to do anything"

The young witch rolled her eyes, "Not just because I'm focusing on my works means that I'm ignoring you, Lily... I'm doing this thing in peace and you know that if I need any help... I'll go to consult anyone especially you..."

"Are my two angels fighting?" Edward asked as he entered the room.

"No dad... I'm just helping Rose with her.... thing..." The red head sighed.

Edward looked at Rose, "Are fine there little Rosie?"

"I'm not sick 'en I'm well dad..." Rose said.

Placing her quill to the side, she stretch her arms and yawn, "And I'm done as well..."

Waving her wand, all her stuffs are neatly placed in her bag.

"Never knew they taught you that..." Lily sneered.

"Cause they really not... I taught myself..." Rose lazily spat and walk to her room.

Edward sighed, not knowing why their two little angels suddenly treat each other as their enemy or something else...

In other room of this house, Petunia is celebrating, knowing that Rose and Lily is not that mutual as what they were in the past. Although no one knowd how did that happen...

She's still happy cause she knew one will not going to be her problem...

A/N;

I don't really know how many people is reading this book... I bet for none!

BTW! There'll be a time skip in the next one... Expect an undecided length of this book...

~Serein B.L