Chapter 13

Summer ended and Rose knew that Lily's goons will burn their eyes glaring at her if she stayed with Lily in the compartment.

"I'll be going to the Slytherin Compartment... Regulus and I need to finish our write-ups" Rose reasoned.

"Be careful on your housemates, Rosie..." Lily tried to sound calm and clear but it seems that she's more nervous than the younger.

"You don't need to tell meh..." She yawn lazily before leaving having her stuffs floating by her side. As Lily went inside the compartment

"Hey! Evans!" Rose didn't turn nor said anything, she didn't even care...

"Evans!" the voice repeated.

Again, she ignored..

"EVANS!!!!" It shouted.

Damn... Knowing the voice very well it's Lucius Malfoy on her back following her.

She finally turned to see the redden styled Malfoy who turned out to lost his oxygen shouting her surname...

"What you want Malfoy?" she spat, "You looked like a tomato ready to be harvest..."

"Shut up Mudblood! Or else you want to the headboy to let the elves cook you alive..." he spit, letting himself gather his normal colors.

Rose rolled her eyes, Being the headboy means he's away to the dorm... And now I'm free from any 'mudblood' harm! She rejoice in her thoughts.

"And what kind of food am I going to be if I'm cooked, Mr. Headboy the Womanizer?" she chuckled.

"You insolent little-"

"LUCIUS MALFOY!" a sweet, angry, loud voice rang as Narcissa Black opened the compartment door two blocks behind Rose.

Narcissa walked behind Rose, "How dare you call my best friend that terrible name! I'm not going to forgive you for this!"

And with that Narcissa, dragging Rose and her still floating stuffs to her previous compartment...

Leaving the petrified Lucius Malfoy with her words...

~~~~

"You don't need to do it for me, Cissy..." Rose sighed.

"I'm not doing this only for you, Rosie... Malfoy must learn his lesson" Narcissa rolled her eyes, looking at the window to see that they had just past the tunnel.

"How's your summer by the way? You didn't owl me!" the graduating witch changed the subject, feeling comfort when Rose didn't say anything anymore about Lucius.

"My squib sister stealing my letter from you, Cissy..."

"Give me those letters!" The Evans' are once noisy again, caused by Petunia stealing Rose's letters.

"And whom will give you letters? Your lover?" Petunia sneered.

"Give me those or I'll not hesitate nor doubt to bind you!" Rose mocked snatching her wand from her pocket.

"ROSE SEREIN EVANS! WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE MAGIC ON HOME!!!" shouted Lily.

Rose glared at Petunia and to her letters from Cissy and 'Dromeda, "Fine... Have those letters... Let's see if you can-"

"ROSE SEREIN EVANS! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" Shouted Lily... again...

"Gryffindors sucks! Lily just ruined my plan to get those letter from my bloody sister's hands!" the younger witch mocked.