Prologue

21st of December 1970

"Albus... This is urgent..." Lucrelia Blacklove shouted as she burst through the headmaster's door carrying little crying Serein.

"Ah... Lucy, long time no see... This is little Serein right?" Minerva smiled as the witch named Lucrelia give her the baby and collapsed to a nearby chair.

"Where's Russel?" the Deputy headmistress asked.

She hesitate when Lucrelia started to cry on the headmaster's desk...

"He's.... he's... dead...."

Minerva gasped, looking at the now sleeping baby, "What will-"

"That's why I need Albus' and your help... I need to hide her from them..." the blonde witch mumble.

"Albus is in the Ministry for-" Minerva gasped, "Tell me it isn't-"

"-for what, Minerva?" Lucrelia asked.

The old witch sighed, "The Ministry is speaking about the raid Black Family is doing to the traitors... Half of the Blacklove brothers was now dead due to the sacrifice made to protect the family, that is being suspected to be a part of Black family..."

"Russel's brother is with us... Both of them-" Lucrelia was broken off when the angry green flames are summoned to the fireplace.

"Leo is dead.... And your husband as well, Lucrelia..." Albus mumble, "The Ministry got the wrong information... They also thought you and Serein are dead..."

"Orion knew... He knows that Serein is alive... He-"

"-no one believes him in the trial since he lied so many times to the Ministry... Not because of his wife Walburga that he is still free and 'innocent' looking wizard to the Ministry" Minerva rolled her eyes.

"But the Blacks do..." Lucrelia interject, she turned to Albus, "I need something to hide her..."

Albus sighed, "It's up to you... Lucrelia..."

"What do you mean-" she stopped seing a time-turner to his hands...

Her mouth turned "oh" as she look down to Minerva who carries her daughter sleeping peacefully.

"Albus... She might-"

"She must... Lucrelia... It's only up to you if she must or must not..." he spoke placing the time turner to his table.

There was an awkward silence, followed by Serein cries...

"Shhhh... Little Serein, it's alright... Now Shhhhh.... Grams got you...." Minerva smiled.

"She must..." Lucrelia whispered, she take a deap breath and snatch a piece of parchment, scribbling things and giving it to Albus, "I can't go with you..."

"You must... Lucrelia... A child needs its mother... When the time comes..." Albus said.

"She'd be ruining timeline right?" She asked worrying.

Albus chuckled, "Being there already changes things..."

Lucrelia sighed, "Ok... I'll come..."

Albus, Lucrelia, Minerva and little baby Serein apparated to a doorstep of a muggle house.

"Are you two sure?" Minerva asked, looking down to the baby, "There might be another way..."

"This is the only way..." Lucrelia sighed.

Albus summoned a basket and placed baby through the doorstep, the letter to her hands. Looping the time turner around her, he turn it into eight times...

And release the device....

Leading the baby to disappear through time...

"Be a good witch... My baby..." whispered the crying mother...

21st of December 1960

"Ed... I felt like something is out there love..." Carol Evans sighed.

"Carol dear, why don't you look at the door... I felt something too..." Edward Evans agreed.

The couple leave Petunia and Lily in a crib in the leaving room and opened the door.

Followed by a cry of a little baby with brown hair. It opened her eyes and revealed the silver pale pair of pearls through her eyeslashes as it shines because of her glowing tears.

Edward take the letter to the baby's basket while Carol take the cold crying baby inside, comforting her as she waited for Edward to open the letter.

"It say here..."

My Christmas wish to protect and love my baby Serein....

"Someone gave her baby to us? As a christmas gift?" Carol asked trying to lighten her husband's mind by a joke.

"No... Someone left this baby to us..." Edward said looking at the sleeping baby.

"Shall we adopt her?" Carol asked

Edward sighed, "I think we should..."

"Shall we name her Serein?" She asked.

"Rose Serein" they agreed.

And since then....

an another strange flower is born....

Yesss!!! My writting still sucks!