[Chapter:29] (Thank You Party?)

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I'm planning to finish this story fast so I can freely write with my two on going stories.

So expect two or more updates from me.

Anyway happy reading everyone whose still sticking with this story. I appreciate it so much, thank you.

~*~*~*~*~

Snow's Pov

"ANG gwapo natin ah!"

Narinig kong sigaw ni Jack ng makalabas ako ng kwarto ko. I ignored he's reaction and went down to the living room we're they are waiting.

Nang nasa huling baitang nako ay bigla na lamang umakbay sa akin si Jack at sumigaw.

"Guys! Tignan ninyo si Refrigerator! Ang gwapo! Nakakabakla!"

He shouted that got the attention of all of them. They all looked at Jack then to me, bigla naman ako tinulak ni Jack papalapit sa kanila kaya't medyo nawalan ako ng balanse dahil ang isang paa ko ay nasa baitang parin ng hagdan.

Thanks to my power I didn't fall down. I stand up straight and dusted the suit I'm wearing. I glared at Jack and he just peace signed and run off to the kitchen.

"Nice suit,"

Napatingin naman ako kay Ray na siyang unang bumasag sa katahimikan nila. He stood up from the couch and looked at me head to foot.

"San galing yan?,"

Takang tanong niya.

I fix the glasses I'm wearing before I answered.

"Sakin,"

I simply said. Napangiwi naman siya at tinapik tapik ang balikat ko.

"Geh, punta lang akong kusina baka inuubos na ng tatlo yung niluto ni Flame,"

He said then went off to the kitchen. I looked at the three people left.

"Where's Rize?,"

Rhea asked me. I make my way through my usual spot at the living room then looked at her.

I pointed upstairs where my room at. "She's still sleeping, Cross and Midnight took the responsibility to look after her while we're gone,"

Napatangotango naman siya. "I'll just check on Flame if she's doing alright. She's not the type of person that wants this girly things," she joked and left.

I glared at the two person left and asked. "Are you guys sure that we needed to be this formal?,"

"Yep. Headmaster said that we're attending an party of whatsoever," Rain answered.

"The party is actually for us," Red butted in.

I looked at him confuse. I didn't know what they talked about when Warden called us again to he's office. I stayed at the dorm to look after Zin and that Vampire.

He closed the book he's reading and eyed me. "The King put out an party for us. Because of our successful mission back at the Jade Kingdom. That's what Headmaster said earlier," he said.

"A thank you party perhaps?," I asked.

He motioned he's hand and nodded. "You can put it that way,"

Napailing nalang ako at tumayo. "I'll go to the kitchen to check those five," I said while my back is at their direction.

While I'm on my way I could already hear their voices fighting. I frowned because of their noises, their barbing like childrens.