[Chapter:31] (On The Move)

Flame's Pov

Akay akay ko si Abby habang palabas kaming lahat sa loob ng palasyo. Mukhang ilang tama nalang ay gigiba na ang loob ng ball kaya't napag pasyahan na naming lumabas habang pinalulutang ni Jhing ang kulungan ni Collin.

Nang makalabas ay tulalang napaupo na lamang kami sa baitang ng hagdan habang pinagmamasdan ang mga sira sirang parte ng palasyo. Nakakatakot talaga ang elemental na kapangyarihan lalo na't apoy ito at ang gumagamit ay si Collin.

Di man siya masyado pang bihasa katulad namin. Ngunit ang lakas ng kanyang kapangyarihan ay lumalamang sa amin sa bawat araw na lumilipas. Hindi ko alam kung paano nangyayari ngunit nararamdaman ko sa pag daan ng araw ay mas lalo siyang lumalakas.

Nakakatakot isiping baka sa susunod ay di niya na makontrol pa ito. Dahil na sosobrahan na ang katawan niya sa paghigop ng mahica ng apoy. Ito rin siguro ang dahilan kung bakit nakontrol siya ng walang kahirap hirap ng isang taong may control na kapangyarihan.

Not far from our location we saw the three running in our direction. Shock was written from our faces when we saw the condition of one of the twins.

Sinalubong naman agad sila ni Lay na ika ikang mag lakad. Earlier I saw him being dawn with guards. I think one of the guards got him from his feet. Worried dawn in he's face when Matt and Jay lay he's brother in the ground.

A tear escape he's eyes that he quickly wipe with the back of he's hand. He knelt down in front of he's twin. "Anong nangyari? Bat ganto na siya!" he shouted earning nothing from the three. I stood up and made my way to them. I heard the others footsteps, following me.

I felt a rush of guilt when I saw closer Ray's critical condition. Half of he's body is bloody including he's arm. I check closer and saw how deep the wounds are. It looks like someone or something really wanted them dead. All of them look horrible, blood stains coated their clothes. But Ray is much critical than them. I knelt in front of Ray and push Lay at the back. He shouted at me but when he saw what I'm he shut up and just looked away. I froze all of the open wounds so blood cannot came out that can cause him blood lost that can lead him to die, instantly.

"I'm sorry on what happened to Ray. We we're gang up by Ravens in the woods. There's only little things we can do for all of us back there, and sadly they damage Ray badly." Rhea said with a low voice. Pain and guilt is written on her face. I was shock when I saw tears trickling down on her cheecks.

I harden my heart and stood up. "Report later. We all needed to be healed and regain our strength back." I said and that exact moment the king showed up not far from us with knights guarding him down. We knelt when he reach us, paying our respect.

"Not the time for formalities, young masters. I've been enlightened with the situation. Stand up and let them help all of you. Your full cooperation will be needed." the king voice reverted from my ears. He's words are powerful and intimidating. We stood up and I bow in front.

"Thank you for your kindness, your highness. We will gladly cooperate. But please heal those critical first before the others." I said while eyeing the king himself. He nod. "As you wish, Lady Flame. Please do follow me together with Mr. Collin and Ms. Witchcraft." he said then took off. The guards instantly moved to help the others. Like I asked they took Ray first and next we're Rhea, Matt, and Jaycee.

The three of us followed the king inside the palace. He went up and took a route I didn't know. Collin was still in a cage floating but now tha cage is in made shape to make it fit through this long hallways we're walking through.

We stop in a metallic double door that instantly opened when the King touches it. The metal door swayed open and reveal what's inside. I was taken a back when I saw the people inside the called room. I can't believe that they stayed in this room without any arguments about their oh so called position.

A familiar statue of a man stood from the end of the long table placed in the room. He powerful walk straight to our direction. The King already entered the room and seated to he's place, in front of everyone in the room.

The man stop in my front, the light reflecting the crown he's wearing. "How was the life inside the university, Mistress Flame?" he asked while eyeing my comrades at the back.

I swallowed before answering he's question. "It is fine, your highness."

He nodded but didn't seem satisfied with my answer. "Is this the fellow causes this immediate meeting?" he asked while eyeing Collin who is now awake and eyeing 'My Father' back.

Before I could answer he's question. Collin beat me through it. "Is what I did that troublesome that all of you are here?" he asked while gazing at the back. "Or is there another problem that is confidential to tell. But because we encountered them you all thought we could help?" he added then eyed King Pire again.

My father chuckled dryly. "Is that what the great Vernon Finnix Collins, thought you?"

Collins face become void of emotion with the mention of he's late grandfather. "Is that an appropriate attitude of a ruler? To be that disrespectful, your highness?"

"Is it not. Is asking is that bad now?"

"No, but your questions is that disrespectful for me and the man who saved all of you from the un continued blood war." Collins fired back.

They're battle of words was stopped when Headmaster butted in. "King Pire of Ruby kingdom stop this childish act of yours and act on your rank!" he scolded then eyed Collins. "And for you young man. It is forbidden to talk back like that to a ruler of a kingdom. Watch your choice of words next time when your talking to an excellence."

A moment of silence occurred the room that was broke by the King of all kingdom words. "The opposite is on the move to attack the university. For the reason the Supreme Circle is vow to protect the university with their will, thus you are here, Master Snow." he past through an eye to Collins. "These two leaders of the Supreme Circle shall join our meeting for the reason of their vow. And this might be the continuation of the blood war that had been stop. By Lord Vernon Finnix Collins." he continued not minding anyone. "So, shall we start with no childish act? Every each of you all now, in here has a high position to all kingdoms. I will advise to act on your will and take the situation seriously. Even though many kingdoms is on our part. We all know that Ravens has their own of changing ones mind with their sinful words. In short they are dirty players in this kind of situation, even if it's a war their commencing." the king ended.

All of the people in the room went silent then a minute later they all started firing different kinds of plan.

"Silence!" the King loud voice reverted through the room. "If you are all firing different plans at once. Do you think it would work?" he asked everybody. Nobody answered he's question, understanding where he's words is coming from. "Supreme Circle stop standing there and take your places besides your Headmaster." he ordered us. "Young lady, let go of Master Snow. This is a special room, not a single magic can lit up in here, thus it is safe to release him from your cage." he assured Jhing. She nodded and broke the water cage letting Collins free. He then eyed everybody. "Now, shall we start to take this meeting as a team? No competition in all. Let us all low our pride and take this meeting seriously. This is after all a meeting for the expected war coming from the opposite."

All in agree to what the King said. Now this is why he was elected to be the next ruler of all kingdoms. Now I see.

**

Alam kong ang tagal ng update pero sana subaybayan ninyo parin. Malapit na ang ending kunti nalang kaya kapit lang, ha?