Epilogue

ENA: I'm very much thankful for you all! Salamat at hanggang dulo ay tinapos ninyo parin. Kahit madalang dalang ang aking updates. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all my loyal readers. I thank you for sticking with me through my worst and good stories. I wish you all a great day! Thank you.

**

Third person's Pov

Hindi na mabilang ang mga katawang nakahandusay sa field ng academy. Napinturahan narin ito ng bagong kulay, kulay pula dahil sa mga dugong di matigiltigil sa pagdanak. Habang humihinga ng malalim si Snow ay napatingin siya sa kanyang likuran. Apat na Raven nanaman ang sumusugod sa kanya patalikod. Napabuntong hininga na lamang siya at minadali ang pag puksa sa mga ito. Ngunit sa huling Raven na kanyang pinapatay ay bigla na lamang siyang tumilapon papuntang kakahuyan.

Napadaing siya sa lakas ng impact nito sa kanyang likod. Ilang puno rin ang kanyang pinagliparan at alam niyang iisang tao lamang ang nakakagawa nito. Si Xenon at hindi nga siya nag kamali dahil bigla na lamang ay nasa harapan niya na ito bitbit ang paborito nitong sandata. Isang malaking spadang gawa sa itim na mahica, specialized by himself. May ngisi ito sa labi habang pinagmamasdan si Snow na ngayon ay nakatayo na sa parehong paa.

"You look so grown up, your Majesty." Naiiling na sabi nito. Nag tatakang tinitigan siya ni Snow. "Fuck off with your endearments, Xenon." Kalmadong usal niya. Mukhang hindi talaga siya tatantanan ng isang to, sa ugali pa lamang nito alam niyang uulit ulitin nito ang endearment na sinasabi. Pero nagulat na lamang siya ng bigla itong nag seryoso, humakbang ito ng dalawang beses at ilang pulgada na lamang ang layo nito sa kanya. "Ah, Vernon and Hunter did a great job hiding you the truth. The truth that will start all of this mess. But they didn't know even if they hide you from everyone the war will still continue." Makahulugang sambit nito na lalong nag pagulo sa kanyang isipan. He maintained a poker face even though he wants answer's really bad. "Are you saying all this as a diversion? Come on, I know your better than this." He accused. "I know you want answer's. Lend me your time, I will tell you all the things you want to know about yourself. Just for this time let's set a side that we are enemies in war." He offered, a very tempting offer for Snow.

Just for this time he will trust this man in front of him. He knows that trusting someone in the middle of a war is a bad idea but with the words he said his curiosity is eating him up, big time. With a decision, he slowly lowered his weapon eyeing Xenon who is still seriously watching him. When the katana touch the floor he quickly prepared himself for his attack. But to his surprise there was none and the most shocking part is Xenon dropped his weapon on the grass and kicked it far away from his reach. Then he eyed him. "I may be a Raven but I still honored my word." He said with a hint of sincerity on his voice with a last glance to his eyes, Snow did the same and kick his katana far away from him leaving them both weapon less. But he did not let his guard down when Xenon started to walk close to him.

In fact he heighten it up. He is still his enemy and the killer of his beloved grandfather. "Twenty years ago before the blood war started. The only child of King Cristof  and Queen Greta of Raven Kingdom was sent in a mission by her own parents. This was her last mission to prove herself worthy for the throne and to lead the kingdom. She knows that Xaviers and Ravens are enemies because of their first ruler greed and it was pass by generation until to his father. She didn't want the throne to continue this legacy but to change it for good. That's why she accepted the mission even though it was suicide." He started, he is now up close to Snow. They are eyeing each other. "What's her name and what is her role in my life?" Snow asked being impatient, again. But Xenon ignored him and continue on his storytelling. "Her name was Rylee Jaguar. Her mission was to spy inside the Xavier Academy and to kill the prince of elemental kingdom. The ruling kingdom of magic world. First day inside the academy was hellish for her and to add that up the Prince of Xavier Kingdom was cold as ice giving her a hard time to tame him and kill him. She spent months inside the academy until Prince Aiden started to fall for her. Prince Aiden was not that showy of his affection for her but he tries his best to win her over and because of that Rylee started to like the guy back. How ironic isn't it?" Biglang tumawa si Xenon ngunit ramdam ni Snow na may pakla ito. "Aiden confessed his love for her and because they feel the same she answered him without a second thought of it. But not like any other fairytale stories there's no happy ending to their love story. Aiden found out that she was a spy sent from Raven Kingdom. But he didn't even give a damn about it, he confronted Rylee and she confessed that she was a spy. Their issue was thrown out smoothly not until Aiden father found out about it. Rylee was sent in torturing for a week until Aiden showed up and saved her from his father wrath. He also learned that she was not just an spy from Dark Kingdom but a princess and the next ruler of it. They hide their self from everyone, Aiden even left the throne for her. Their love resulted a baby boy after six years they had another child but a girl this time. They we're living a happy life not until Raven Kingdom soldiers found them. All of them we're taken even their children, they we're sent in Raven Kingdom, Rylee's home. Because of anger her father sent her in the dungeon and was beat up. Aiden in the other hand was tortured in a different place. When King Cristof known about Aiden identity he started to make a plan to kill him that his daughter did not do. Rylee heard about this because of her friend visiting her secretly. She tried to escape with the help of her friend and she succeed. She tries to stop the messenger her father sent to Xavier Kingdom that saying they got the prince but she was too late. King Vogue already seen the message and organize an army to be sent in Raven Kingdom. That was the first blood war ever in history of magic world but it was erased from the history books in the magic world. Because the war started because of forbidden love. The two new ruler of two leading kingdoms cannot take it and they both offered to exterminate it from magic world history." He ended the story. Now that explain why the next page on that book was gone.