[Chapter:35] (End)

Flame's Pov

We we're running through the long hallway to help out others in defeating those scumbags Ravens. When an black mist started to immerse in our pathway, we stop in our spot and ready ourselves for a fight. After a second, a person pop in the black mist. There are three of them, one of them is holding a fire chain, one is holding an silver bow and arrow and the last one is holding a long sword that he lights up with blue flames.

They are wearing a familiar mask. "The Dark Schemers the enemy and totally opposite of Supreme Circle." I heard Headmaster whispered. I only seen them once, they we're carrying out a mission when they bumb into us. They are carrying out an mysterious and deadly aura, even from the start.

Headmaster pull out his own sword. The Rival, a sword purposely craft to kill an higher ranks Ravens. "Leave, I will handle this. Don't worry about me, I can take them out in just a minute." He said smirking. Nagtinginan kami ni Snow at sabay na tumakbo paalid. Nang madaanan namin ang tatlong miyembro ng Dark Schemers ay tuminding ang balahibo ko, na madalang mangyari. They just watched us fleeing away with their soulless eyes. I heard the clashing of metals in the back, they must have been started.

The bloody field is in our site when another black mist stop us from running. I heard Snow sight in frustration. "This be better their leader or I will surely beheaded them all for continually stopping us." He said in a grumpy manner. His too grumpy for his own good and to hot headed too. Five people came out the black mist, one of them is a girl base of her body structure. The one in the middle is wearing different outfit, his aura is much stronger than the other four in his back. He must be the leader of Dark Schemers, from what I know they are consist of nine members. So, where the hell is the other one?

My question was answered when suddenly a black hole pop out on top us. A person came rushing in to us while holding a dagger with poison base on its blade color. We swifly dodge the surprise attack from our opposite. The person stumbled in the floor but got back up again and jumped, right behind their leader. Nag dikit naman kami muli ni Snow, biglang sumeryoso ang aura nito at nilabas ang kanyang katana. He helf it firmly and wield it up causing the katana to transform to it's phase one form. When he settled his katana in place I saw how different in looks from its original form. The blade is blazing with blue flames while reflecting the three elemental power making it switch to different variety. This sword is really a keeper, I wish my weapon is like that.

I pulled the necklace I'm wearing and it automatically turned into an ice sword when i held it with frozen hand. I placed a frozen dagger at the back of my pants, trying to pursue a surprise attack to them. They also held their own preferred weapons while being in place. Their leader take a few steps forward while holding a metal stick but the both end has a deadly blade in tack. "Will you accept our challenge to defeat you, fools?" He asked taunting us. But we remain without any void of emotions. He then smirk. "A love bloom in a war zone. How ironic for the both of you." He said while eyeing us seriously.

What the fuck is he even saying? Me and this retard a lovers? Mas gugustuhin ko pang makipaggiyera kesa ibigay sa isang lalaking bato ang aking puso. "What the hell are you even saying? Are you really the great leader of Dark Schemers? From my perspective, I think your just a wannabe." Blankong usal ni Snow. I don't why, but I got hurt with his words. Damn, get a grip of yourself, Nightwalker! Naramdaman ko naman pag lakas ng aura ng lider ng kalaban. Mukhang natamaan ang gago sa sinabi ni Collins.

He held his spear like weapon and slash it in the air. "Let's just fucking start this." He said then attacked first while his other members are readying their self. Agad naman kumilos si Snow at sinangga ang atakeng dapat sa akin. Kalmadong tinignan ako nito. "Move the hell out if your just gonna watch. I will not babysit your ass and protect you always. So, move!" He coldly said and push back the enemies leader. He gave me another glance when I did not move from my position. I'm holding my sword tightly, while being alert to the possible outcome of my plan.