Sequel?

Hi guys!

First of all: Thank you guys SO much for all the love. This fanfic got to number three in Mélovin in about three to four weeks, and I am so happy for that.

I live in a small town where being gay is seen as some strange thing that only crazy people do. To me it was a liberation to write about a gay couple, probably because I'm quite lesbian myself ;) And the fact that so many people enjoyed this too, is very heartwarming to me. Thanks!

But that's not today's point. I have been thinking about writing a sequel to this. What would you guys think? I am working on my other story (The bad boy on the bus stop), but I am feeling sort of stuck there, so I'd love to continue with this mess of a fanfic. 

Do you have any ideas of what could happen? Anything you felt was missing in the first one? Please let me know! I'll make a new book with the new story (if it ever happens), so be sure to follow me for updates ;)))

UPDATE: The sequel is very much happening! It's called Strangers, and updates will be made every Thursday! I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Also, if you have made it this far, would anyone like to make a cover for me? I am really lazy and don't know any good programs to use.