intro

(n.) the mysterious power of art to deeply move a person

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

{ open file(s) ? }

[ yes ] | no

Loading...

|

Loading..

|

Loading.

|

{ Access accepted }

 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤          ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"are you sure this is a good idea?" the man looked up from his desk, looking at his assistant before sighing. he shakes his head.

"not really," he runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. "no." he says finally. his assistant walks closer to him and puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"i know you want them out of trouble," he squeezes his bosses' shoulder and smiles softly. "and the idea of putting completely innocent members in the group still doesn't sit right with me, but i'll support you." the young boss hides a growing smile and only nods.

"i'll go talk to the boys soon about this, make sure they're doing okay." his assistant nods.

"good luck," before he could walk out to give his boss some space he stopped. "what will happen to the normal members?" he asks.

"we're going to tell him about the situation at hand," the boss didn't like the idea either, but it was their only hope. "heard the kids have been eager to debut, it's either in or out." there's silence.

"using their own dreams against them," the assistant whispers, hand still on the doorknob. "we'll see boss." he shuts the door quietly.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'Elysian Ent. debuting a new boy group?'
October 6, 20**
by D8lyNew

Elysian Ent. to suddenly debut a new boy group? Recently the company has been showing signs of debuting a GIRL group with five members, now new photos of six-seven males are being posted on their official social medias.

Will we still be promised the same girl group we were all expecting? Or will Elysian Ent. completely scrap the idea of debuting another girl group. Read more to find out!

[i really don't want this to flop, please tag some people.]