✧ tranz

WELCOME BACK

WELCOME BACK...
REQUESTING FILE — TWO
[tranz]

ACCESS APPROVED...

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

" hello, this is oliver ji from duende, your favorite ducky, quack~ "

POSITION : main dancer, vocalist

NICKNAMES : jee, woohwa, ducky
AGE : 22
BIRTHDATE : July 9, 1996

HEIGHT : 5'11
WEIGHT : 60 kg

ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : American
HOMETOWN : Reno, Nevada
BIRTHPLACE : Busan, South Korea

TRIVIA :
—he likes to undress before going to bed, something he's been doing since childhood.
— he double knots his shoelaces.
— he was on the basketball team in high school.
— he always sleeps on his stomach.
— he has a tattoo of a heart with his mother's name on the left side of his chest.

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

sun looked at the young male before clearing his throat, trying to find words to say.

"excited?" he manages to squeak out, a smile forming on his lips. oliver just shrugs, not knowing what to say.

"it's a little overwhelming," he says quietly, trying to make small talk before having to regroup with his gang. "but it's alright."

"i'm sorry," sun says, a look of sympathy written on his face. "that we're making you guys do this." oliver waves the apology off.

"no need. though you might want to apologize to the others," he stands from his chair, walking towards the door. "i don't really have a problem with any of this, honestly, just let us get used to it."

"we're not going to make you do anything you don't want to." sun says to one of the oldest members, who just brushed off the thought.

"it really doesn't matter what you want us to do, we've probably been through worst." sun sighs at that.

"if elias said it was for the best then i'm believing him," he walks over to the door, twisting the knob and opening it, then pauses. "he hasn't let us down yet." he shuts the door.

"it's for the best." sun whispers to himself.