✦ andromeda

sadistfilms

WELCOME BACK

WELCOME BACK...
REQUESTING FILE — THREE
[andromeda]

ACCESS APPROVED...

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

"setting the world on fire, it's L

"setting the world on fire, it's L.Jun!"

POSITION : main rapper, sub vocals

NICKNAMES : junjun, firehead
AGE : 23
BIRTHDATE : February 19, 1995

HEIGHT : 6'0
WEIGHT : 74 kg

ETHNICITY : Chinese-Korean
NATIONALITY : Chinese
HOMETOWN : Henan, China
BIRTHPLACE : Beijing, China

TRIVIA :
— he once tried to cook- never again
— when he first handled a knife, he nearly cut off his thumb
— has snagged more blueprints than anyone else
— has an inconsistent stutter
— ironically, he's quite patient, despite his nickname
— has a double jointed pinky
— has learned to dislocate his bones at will
— tends to sleep on floor
— obsessed with collecting different pens

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

"am i the last person?" l.jun asks, in which sun shakes his head.

"unfortunately you don't have that honor," sun says with a small laugh. he passes the file over for the second oldest of the group to see. "and as one of the eldest you're also obliged to know the secret beforehand." l.jun pulls the file closer to him.

"what's wrong? who is he?" sun flips the page in response.

"one of your new members," he points at a highlighted sentence. "who was also part of a gang himself, i just wanted to know how you'd react."

"was? he could still have connections to them." sun just shook his head.

"i bumped into him, asked him about it and he told he me not worry," sun sighs a little. "he has some connections but he has no clue where his members are, he hasn't been in action for years."

"did you know about it before or after you put him in the group?"

"after," sun took the papers. "it's going to be fine, he doesn't like the idea of this as much as you guys. just bear with it for now." l.jun nodded.

"if he's of any threat to us you know the boys won't hesitate to hurt him right?"

"and we won't either," sun said. "but really, i've talked to him and his friend, he isn't going to pull anything on you guys."

"and his friend can be trusted too?" l.jun asks quietly.

"the kid's clueless," sun says. "he's an actual trainee that decided to tag along with him."

"and you trust him?"

"you'd be an idiot to look at him and not trust him," sun shook his head. "enough of that, how are you doing?"

"aside from learning we have an ex gang member, i'm doing pretty good."

"if it makes you feel any better you won't have to talk to him at all." l.jun thinks about it and shrugs.

"anything else i need to know?"

"you'll be moving into new dorms, three rooms, it's pretty big."

"and what about our actual place?" l.jun asks.

"it still belongs to you guys," sun says. "after two months you can just live there if you want, we aren't forcing you guys to stay." l.jun smiled, fine with the idea.

"alright, i should get going," he stood from his seat. "i'll see you soon?"

"tomorrow," sun said. "we're going to move you guys into the dorms."

"getting rid of us already? you're probably happy you get the alone time now." l.jun teased.

"i'm still taking care of you guys," sun said with a sigh. "still a con." l.jun chuckled and headed for the door.

"you love us."