four.

oliver tried to hide from the incoming bullets

oliver tried to hide from the incoming bullets. he looked over to l.jun who was waiting for a good time to start shooting too. "we can't just hide here forever, we have to run somewhere else." l.jun said. oliver shook his head, knowing that running could get them shot.

"what happened to waiting until everyone just shot each other?" oliver asked, to which l.jun shrugged. "if we stay here we're toast, now you can follow me or just watch." l.jun didn't wait for oliver to answer and instead checked the area. he started to crouch and run for cover.

oliver had a bad feeling about l.jun leaving, peaking over to see someone aiming for l.jun. "wait! jun!" oliver yelled, trying to reach for his teammate. it was too late.

some hours before...

"do you really not have any other bandaids?" ming looked at the sanrio themed bandaids on his knuckles and on his team. "do people find this cute?" eden just shrugs sadly.

"i really like those bandaids," he said. yoko looked at ming who looked back with a slightly confused look, not knowing what to do. "if you want the normal ones i can find them." eden stood from the couch and was about to head to the bathroom when yoko gave ming a hard glare, indirectly telling him to fix this mess.

"it's fine," ming said quickly before eden could leave the room. "if you need to find them it just means you don't have any." eden perked up slightly and went back to his seat, a smile on his face. alastair was about to complain about the design choices himself when ming looked at him and imitated a knife slicing through someone's neck, effectively shutting alastair up.

"now that we don't have practice what are we supposed to do?" oliver asked, using the empty space on the couch to his advantage. feet propped up and head laying on a pillow. "are we allowed to leave the dorms?" damon, who had walked in, answered the question.

"sun said we're allowed to leave." oliver and ming silently cheered. "but we have to all go together." ming and oliver deflated at the idea of all of them hanging out with each other.

"elias and sun gave us money to spend but sadly i wasn't entrusted with it." which translated to, damon would've let everyone do what they wanted to do separately since he was probably going to go off by himself too.

"i was," l.jun came in with a small smile on his face. "so that means bonding time kids." l.jun ignored oliver's and ming's whines and turned to alastair and eden who looked excited about going outside together. "where we go is your choice. we can go eat, split the money and go shopping, anything." l.jun watched alastair and ming complain about not wanting to just go eat and how eating was the best choice.

"why can't we do both?" l.jun asked when it looked like ming was going to start fighting over the options. "what about paintball and then food? if we have enough money then we can punish the loser?" alastair looked interested now, liking the idea of the loser suffering.