rules

NOW PLAYING

  NOW PLAYING...
ONE SHOT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RULE ONE
y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶
—hello! this is my first af in a long time so please send love my way (`・∀・'). at least comment twice and leave a vote, i don't want to have to tell you to be active. i'm going to try my best to be consistent with updates so please don't let all that effort go to waste, it's been so long since i've made chaptered fics.

RULE TWO
y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶
onto anything form related. REGARDING FACE CLAIMS. i will accept idols, ulzzangs, actors, etc. go crazy with your face claim
(BUT i will not accept the following idols as face claims: bts and exo or any group that's way too,, "famous")

RULE THREE
y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶
please make your character as unique as possible! if i've ever applied to your fics i always make my characters at least half asian, you can do that! i'd love to see that once in a while! i don't want these characters to be perfect! half of them are in a gang, they aren't supposed to be perfect!

RULE FOUR
y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶
all forms will be sent to me in PM by PASTEBIN, it's the easiest method for me and if you aren't able to send it by pastebin please pm me another way you can send it in. i won't get mad don't worrY

RULE FIVE
d̶o̶n̶'t̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
—please be nice to all appliers and me as the author. don't start any arguments and get along to the best of your abilities cuz you're all great peoplE. also one slot will be closed pretty quickly since i'm letting my good sis (who is helping me make this whole af) take a slot (they're a great writer so i wouldn't give them this offer if their character was gonna suck) but they'll be anonymous due to their request and i don't want you guys to hate theM.

RULE SIX
y̶o̶u̶'l̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶
—THE PASSWORD. alright it's fairly easy, i'm not going to make you scavenge for it or something. just put your favorite song in the password (this password totally isn't for me to add more music into my playlist pshhhh of course,,,not)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

that's all for rules! the little captions that's crossed out may or may not be hints at the team's relationship because their relationship ISN'T LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP.

you'll see.

also everything is in lowercase oops