✦ humility

haeunnn

WELCOME BACK

WELCOME BACK...
REQUESTING FILE — ONE
[humility]

ACCESS APPROVED...

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

"duende's guard dog, i'm damon

"duende's guard dog, i'm damon."

POSITION : lead rapper, sub dancer, leader

NICKNAMES: duende's gaurd dog
AGE : 26
BIRTHDATE : March 24, 1992

HEIGHT : 6'0
WEIGHT : 68 kg

ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean
HOMETOWN : Busan, South Korea
BIRTHPLACE : Busan, South Korea

TRIVIA :
— his favourite things to wear are hoodies
— his hands are always cold and sometimes he'll mess around with the others by placing his hands on their neck.
— his knowledge of the english language extends to "hello", "how are you" and swear words
— he has a ton of scars on his hands and feet
— he brought a stray cat home as a child and cried when his mother wouldn't let him keep her
— daeil was originally left handed but was forced to write with his right hand at a young age and is now ambidextrous

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

damon watched sun sigh for the third time in a minute.

"did you talk to xu?" he asked, in which sun just hummed.

"didn't go well?"

"i'd say it went pretty well actually." sun said sarcastically, head against his desk in frustration. he quickly sat back up, having to ask the oldest about his thoughts so far. he didn't want the other to feel pressured now that he was going to be the leader of an idol group all of a sudden.

"how are you holding up?" sun asked softly. damon stayed quiet for a while.

"fine so far. i already said i didn't have a problem with it," damon picked at his ripped jeans, not making eye contact. "just as long as it's temporary." sun nodded.

"elias wanted me to talk about that with you," he said. "he said to make sure you don't tell the new members you'd disband." damon stopped what he was doing.

"so they won't know that the group they're so desperately waiting for is going to end?" sun bit his lip and paused before nodding slowly.

"yeah," he mumbled. "that's pretty much it."

"telling them we were a gang was more important than telling them this was just temporary?" sun sighed, rubbing his temples.

"i didn't have a choice," he said. "elias said—."

"why do you always listen to him? you have a voice for a reason," he cut sun off. the older male stayed quiet. "whatever, what else did elias say." sun looked down.

"one of the trainees joining the group used to be part of their own gang," sun set the profile in front of him if damon wanted to read it. "that was years ago, didn't know if you'd find it important." damon just looked at the picture the file provided of the trainee.

"does everyone else know?"

"not yet." the leader looked at the time before standing from his chair.

"i'll tell them soon then," sun made a noise of acknowledgement, watching damon walk to the door, this time someone had something to say to sun. "that is if elias wants me to tell them."

"yeah, it would be best for them to know."

"your decision? or elias's." he mocked a dreamy voice, a smirk almost making its way on his face.

"i didn't tell you about us for you to mock me." sun said, clenching his fist in aggravation.

"us? there's an us between you guys?" this time damon looked back. "or was it always just you trailing behind him."

"i don't ever remember bringing up your relationship." sun knew everything about his boys. they told him their thoughts, emotions, anything personal. damon paused, gripping onto the knob and turned his head back to the door.

"you praise elias too much," he said. "i get your situation and all, but you seem more like his lapdog than anything." then left.