five.

"good job everyone," the dance instructor yelled, turning off the music

"good job everyone," the dance instructor yelled, turning off the music. the boys had been practicing nonstop to make up for the free day, a couple days going by boringly. "i'm proud of your improvement, if you keep it up maybe the ceo will beg you all to stay." he said lightheartedly, reaching for his bag.

"you're all dismissed for the day. your manager is coming by and taking you to the recording studio." they said their goodbyes before collapsing onto the practice room floor. "i hate this, i thought they said our songs would be easy." alastair complained.

"our dance can't be extremely easy," he said, wiping his sweat with the towel he brought. "people expect debuts to be amazing, if it's too easy they'll just ignore us." alastair huffed, not saying anything.

"but it's not like we're a real group, why would it matter?" oliver asked from where he was leaning against the wall. "because there are people in this group that actually wants this." yoko replied quickly. oliver remembered yoko and eden were actual trainees and mumbled a quiet apology.

damon noticed the heavy breathing between l.jun and alastair and called for their attention. "can someone fill up the water bottle?" eden, who was near the large bottle, quickly picked it up. "i'll do it!" he said and rushed out of the practice room.

the room was silent except for whispered words. damon, who was making sure everyone was fine, awkwardly walked up to yoko who was going over the dance. "can you help me?" he asked when the younger noticed damon walking towards him.

yoko looked at their leader up and down before nodding. "with what part of the dance?" he asked. "you're also doing really well, why would you need help?" damon shrugged.

"instructor said i looked a little stiff in some parts." yoko nodded in understanding and asked for him to show him one of the parts. yoko counted the beats and watched damon, making sure to catch any parts that might seem like an eyesore on stage.

"when you do this part," yoko says and shows him the move. "make sure your upper body moves back more but not all the way. it'll look and feel weird having to lean back like that." yoko placed his hand on damon's chest and his lower back to lightly push back but making sure his legs stayed the way it was.

maybe yoko was impressed by how hard damon's pecs were, just a little. damon noticed yoko's hand still placed on his chest and looked from where it was placed to the younger member's face. "is everything alright?" he asked, making yoko step back and pull his hand away quickly.

yoko cleared his throat with a nod. "let's go over the other parts too." he said a little flustered. damon agreed and got ready to start the dance.

ming rolled his eyes at how red damon's face, surprisingly, got and looked to the clock. he wanted to get himself a cup of water but remembered eden was still out. he looked around; l.jun, oliver, and alastair was looking over the dance practice video and insulting the way they looked while dancing.