blacklist

"i'm surprised the boys haven't backed out on being idols yet

"i'm surprised the boys haven't backed out on being idols yet." the boss looks up from his papers to his assistant sitting on top of his desk, watching him read paper after paper. his boss just hums in agreement.

"haven't backed out meaning didn't threaten to put a gun against my head and finding another way." his boss says, unfazed. the other male just shrugs.

"boys will be boys?" his boss chuckles at his assistant's words and sets his pen down, sighing.

"am i doing a good job of taking care of them?" he asks, not looking up from the pile of papers on his desk.

"they've indeed looked up to you like a father figure," his assistant pauses. "i think you're doing a good job if they think that. they still think of you like a father." his boss sighs and stands from his chair.

"they're probably angry." he says. his assistant slides closer to him, still sitting on the smooth surface. his legs touching his boss' from the closeness.

"if it makes you feel any better, i don't think i'd want any other boss in the world except for you." he whispers softly. the older man smiles at that, resting a hand on the other's thigh.

"there's so much i want to thank you for."

"i think i have a better idea." his assistant says, pulling on his boss' tie with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i'll update about the applyfic here and also keep track of the people that's applied and if i'm officially going to close the slot!

this fic is not first come first serve! so please take your time on the forms.

humility | closed

tranz | closed

andromeda | closed

stylo | closed 

strobelite | closed

ascension | closed

rockit | closed

taken face claims:

ulzzang: 98_inm

heedo of b.i.g

ulzzang: minsung8809

jaehyeong of the rose

ulzzang : staycool6

li quanzhe of nex7

takuya of cross gene

updates :

10/7/18 : ascension is closed because a bitch actually kept their promise and turned in their form (with the help of me cuz they're lazy) but yeS, the both of us have finally created ascension. there is no deadline or anythinG so don't feel pressured

(it didn't take too long cuz the form was made by the both of us and we already had the character planned)

10/7/18 : my homegirl came through and turned in her form toDAY so tranz is now CLOSED, love you queen 🤧 if anti-boy/division and duende are in the same universe i'll write a crossover between these two messes of a group

10/10/18 : rockit is now closed!! hh thank you so much for applying! only four more slots left !

10/10/18 : humility is now closed ! i loved reading your form hh thank you so mucH

10/10/18 : strobelite will be closed (for now) due to some problEMS, SO JUST WAIT FOR IT S O R R Y

10/13/18 : strobelite is now officially CLOSED, thank you for applyinG INTO THIS MESS HHH, only two(?) more slots left!!

10/14/18 : andromeda is now closed!! thank you for applying~, only one more slot left!

10/16/18 : rockit is now open.

10/27/18 : rockit is closed again !! thank you so mucH, welcome to this MESS !

11/3/18 : stylo iS NOW CLOSED YA'LL JSJS, i'm freaking out. thank you so much for applYING