Chapter 3

Y/N POV

I wake up to shuffling on the bed. I inhale sharply when I feel something in between my legs. Rosé shuffled around on my chest and moves her leg up closer. 'Makes sense. Her leg of course has to be right there.'

"R-Rosé, can you move your leg." I grumble. "Mhm~." She moved around not listening to me. "Yah. Rosie." I say a tiny bit louder. "Y/N~. Hehehe stop it." She says laughing in her sleep.

Her legs move closer to my crotch. "Aish... Rosé!" I yell waking everyone up. "I'm awake!" Lisa yells springing up. All the other get up looking shocked. "Something wrong?" Jisoo said looking at me.

"Rosé... never mind." I say getting up annoyed. I bring a pillow with me and go to the couch downstairs. I throw myself onto the cushion and try to sleep.

"What did you do to her Rosé?!" I hear Jennie yell from up stairs. "I don't know?! I was sleeping!" Rosé yelled back.

'What to do with them?' I thought trying to sleep. "It's so cold." I forgot to bring a blanket down. I go up stairs and go back into the room to see them huddled in a circle.

They just stare at me with out saying anything. I go up to the bed and grab a blanket. "It's fine. Rosé was just sleeping." I say walking out the room.

I go back downstairs and lay on the couch. "This is much better." I smile as I fall back to sleep...

Jennie POV

I go downstairs leaving the girls in the room. I look towards the couch to see Y/N sleeping with a smile. I walk towards her trying to get a good look.

I sit on the floor and look at her face on the pillow. 'She's perfect...' I move the hair that was on her face. Her breathing was slow and I felt it on my hand when I went to move her hair.

I stare at her face and look at every feature she has. Her H/C hair that falls perfectly, her eyes that can make me melt, and her lips that look so kissable...

I move my finger to her lips and barley touch it.  'So soft...' I softly cup her cheek with my hand. I move my head closer and closer until...

"Yah! Kim Jennie!" I hear Lisa yell braking our moment. "Tch." I get up and look at her with an annoyed look. "What?" I cross my arms over my chest taking a stance.

"What's going on?" Rosé said coming down with Jisoo. "Nothing... lets just let Y/N sleep." I say walking away from Y/N.

'So close...'

~Time Skip~

Y/N POV

I wake up feeling refreshed and new. I stretch out on the couch while yawning. "You're awake now." Rosé said looking at me at the end of the couch. 'Forgot they were here...'

"Yeah, I am now." I say looking at her disappointingly. "What's with the face?" She said putting her hand on my leg. "Nothing..." I say looking down. I pull my leg away from her.

"Can I ask you guys something?" I ask them. 'It's now or never...'

They all look and me in confusion. They all nod "Sure..." Rosé hesitated. "Do you remember who I am?" I say pointing to myself.

They all look at each other and make faces. "I don't know at least..." Lisa said shaking her head. "Nither..." the other three said in unison. "Makes sense." I laughed out.

"You probably don't because of how I look." I say running my hands through my hair. "You don't remember that nerd at high school?" I made an annoyed face looking at all of them.

"Here let me put it in a better way... the one you bullied?" I said giving them a death glare.

They all looked at me wide eyes. "What? Surprised I know?" I laugh looking at them.
I get up from my spot and try to walk to the restroom.

"H-How do you know that?" Rosé says grabbing my hand. "You're really fucking dense aren't you?" I stated.

"That girl was me. L/N Y/N."

A/N
Ooooo such a badass. But so cold hearted.... sad. ✌🏻