Chapter 17

Y/N POV

"We need to take you home." He said nodding to his manager. "I'll go with you." He said taking my hand in his and he started to walk. "Bye!" I yell to his members. "Don't do something bad to her!" JungKook yells. I blush and keep up my pace with TaeHyung.

"Don't worry! Unless she wants to." He said the last part quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I stop in my tracks and stare at him. "I'm only joking." He said taking my hand again and walking me outside.

We get into the car and I lean my head on his shoulder. I get comfy and wrap my arm with his then he interlocks our hands making me smile a bit.

We arrive at the gate TaeHyung gets out first before holding out his hand. I take the offer and hold onto his hand. He leads my up to the front door and opens it. He kissed me goodbye before going down the stairs again.

I took off my shoes and before I could yell I'm home I'm met with four pissed off faces. "I'm home..." I said very quietly. "What were you doing with your boyfriend?" Jennie said crossing her arms. Though she was short she was still scaring me.

"I-I just was at h-his concert..." I said quietly again. "Just at his concert?" She said looking in amused. "Look I don't wanna talk about this." I said trying to walk past the girls. Lisa grabs my wrist and puts me back where I was. I back up on the front door starting to feel small.

"What is this then?" She said showing a video of me and TaeHyung on stage being all lovey dovey. "L-Look.-" before I could say more she snapped at me again. "That's just hanging out to you?" She says. The others aren't saying anything but they still have a menacing stare that makes me feel small.

"Why does it matter to you?" I said fighting back. "He's my boyfriend. Am I not allowed to be with him?" I said realizing why this is stupid. "You where supposed to be ours not his!" She said finally showing her true colors.

I was shocked at her statement and I wasn't able to say anything. "I-I..." I noticed that Jennie has red eyes and so does the others.  "Have you guys been getting sleep?" I asked concerned. "Oh, now your concerned?! Wow!" Lisa said putting her hand on Jennie shoulder.

"We cared for you and all that..." Rosé said softly her voice raspy. "Cared for me? Wow, that's a big remark." I said crossing my arms.

"You really thought I would like any of you? You made my life a living hell. How many times do I have to keep on saying that?" I say with no remorse.

I see their faces darken and I immediately regret what I said. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't t-thinking..." I said trying to put my hand on Jennie's shoulder.

'Why am I sorry?'

She slaps my hand away and gives me a deadly glare. "Don't touch me." She said walking away to her room.

The others look at me with sad eyes. "Look-" I say reaching out my hand. Before I could even touch one of them they avoid my touch my joining Jennie upstairs.

I figured that I wouldn't be welcomed here until a long time. I decided I didn't want to bother TaeHyung so I decided to call my tofu.

"Hello?" I hear her voice on the other line. "Hey... I kinda got kicked out of my house..." I say sighing to the other line. "Can I stay over with you?" I asked her hesitantly. "Who is that?" I hear a distant voice say. "Yeah. You can. I'll send the address." She said sending me the address. "It's Y/N." She yelled back at the voice. "Y/N you mean the hot-" before I heard anything else she hangs up.

I shrug my shoulders and call my manager to pick me up. I wait a couple minutes outside in the cold with nothing to warm me up except my jacket. The manager pulls up after a couple of minutes.

"Sorry for calling you thing late." I said feeling sad. "It's okay. I-It's my job." She said blushing. "I promise you'll get better sleep after this." I say showing her the address. She nods her head while I lay back in the passenger seat.

I sink in my seat thinking about what just happened. "Don't touch me." Those words somehow hurt me in a type of way I can't describe.

Before I knew it I ended up in front of Twice's  house. "Where here." My manager said snapping me out of my thoughts. "O-Oh." I said getting out of the car. "Get a good sleep." I said. "I-I will." She said smiling sweetly.

I walk up to the door and pray it's the right house. I ring the door bell and a soft chime can be heard inside. The door opens to reveal...

A/N
I am very much living and dying.✌🏻