Chapter 16

Y/N POV

I open my eyes to the soft sunlight shining in my room. I take a big yawn before stretching. I get up the cold floor touching my feet making me shiver. I make my bed and take a look in my mirror. My hair is a mess and it looks like I got out of a war.

Shrug it off and walk downstairs to no one there. I didn't care and made breakfast for all of them. I wasn't hungry so I decided to wait for them. I laid in the couch all huddled up hugging my knees.

And like yesterday, seconds turned into hours. I decided I'm not waiting for their bullshit anymore so I got up and went to my room. I went to my phone to see I have a message from TaeHyung.

Tae💗
I'm having a concert today. I have tickets if you want to go.

❤️Y/N❤️
Sure, are you going to pick me up?

Tae💗
Yeah, I'll tell you when I get there.

I jumped up from my bed and rushed to my closet finding the best thing to wear. I decided to wear something nice with shorts.

(This is what you wear)

I wait at my bed looking on insta. I get a text from TaeHyung that he's outside with his members. I go outside my room and leave a note behind on the kitchen counter saying I'm going out...

Rosé POV

I woke up from my bed all puffy and red from last night. I stay in bed covering my eyes with my hands before taking a look at Jisoo. She's wide awake on her phone; her eyes all red.

"You okay, Jichu?" I ask facing my body towards her. She looks at me and sniffles. She nods her head and puts her phone down on her night stand.

She rubs her eyes with the back of her hand and she doesn't open her eyes after. All she does is groan and sits up. She gets up from her bed an lazily walks to mine. She lies on top of me and I put a blanket around her.

"We haven't seen Y/N..." She said huddled up in the blanket. "We should go check up on the others." I said getting out of the bed.

I go to the others rooms and check up on them to see them the same state as us. Puffy eyed and red. "You okay?" I said sitting next to Lisa and rubbing her back. She lays her head on my shoulder and nods. We all quietly sit there for a couple of minutes before deciding to eat.

"What's this?" Jennie said picking up a piece of paper. "Going out?" She read out loud. "What?" I walked to her and read the paper in her hand.

I'm heading out with TaeHyung to his concert. I'll be back soon.
-Y/N

"She went with her boyfriend?" I said out loud. "Eh?!" Lisa tan towards us looking over my shoulder at the paper. We were all crowed around this one tiny paper.