Chapter 29

A/N- This was from a long time ago but I can't get over how good it looks. Btw I drew it lmao.

Y/N POV

"Bring it, kid." He said smiling at me with his pitch black eyes. I felt my muscles tense and my blood started to boil.

"I don't want to fight." I said looking at his arm that seemed to be a whole sword and not a spiral like mine. I made my wings bigger to kind of scare him, but that smug look wouldn't leave his face.

"What? Scared to end up like this guy?" He asked smiling kicked into the dead dude on the floor. It made my blood turn cold seeing him laugh at this poor man's body. My eyebrows furrowed as I jump from the building to the man. He snapped his head to look at me and blocked my tail with his left arm. The tail was able to cut him but his skin was too tough and it didn't slice all the way through.

"What the-" I couldn't finish how stunned I was when he drove his fist into my stomach making me want to hurl. He forwarded his fist making me hit the alley wall with a hard thud. I stood up shakily and shook it off. I looked at his face and the smile on his face looked like he was amused. He licked the look dripping down from his cut arm and chuckled deeply.

"What's wrong? I thought you were strong." He said trying to taunt me. I tightened my hands into a fist as the spirals ripped the hoodie sleeves and sprung from both sides of my arms.

"I said... I don't want to fight. I just need blood." I said panting feeling my bloodthirst go wild. I felt like I could sense his blood flowing inside his muscles and heart. He clicked his tongue and frowned at me. He launched his huge body at me and reached out his hand to my face. He was able to grab my neck and I felt him squeeze slowly making me lose air. He slammed me against the wall and his warm hands stained with blood squeezed even tighter. I grunted and kicked him away with my legs making him stumble back and fall on the ground. I pushed off the wall and turned to get momentum to slice him. He dodged by ducking and then he used both of his legs to kick me back. Luckily, I was able to block it with my tail and it only made me launch back.

"Tired it seems... you're starving aren't you, Ms. L/N." He said and I didn't pay attention and swung at him. My kick was stopped with his arm, but he didn't expect my other set of tails to slice his side. He grunted and fell back and I kept slicing through his body so he can't heal. The bloodshed was everywhere. On the walls and a puddle on the floor. He dropped to the floor holding his side to stop the bleed thing though he was bleeding everywhere.

"So this is you isn't it." He said looking up at me as his blood dripped into a puddle beneath him. He gave a little laugh as he looked down.

"I don't know if you know, but the government is coming for you. You better have a-" I didn't let him finish and sliced his head off cleanly.
——————————————————————

"Do you feel better now?" Chae asked me as I ruffled my hair with a towel. I nodded and smiled as I yawned from all the practice and fighting. I sat down on the couch joining the four girls and sighed tilting my head back.

"Do we have contacts?" I asked and Jisoo hummed and soon shook her head.

"Why do you ask?" Jisoo asked me and I shook my head brushing it off.

"It's nothing." I exhaled smiling softly looking at them.

"Ah~ today's been a long day..." I sighed tilting my head back and closing my eyes.

"Mhm~ I can't wait until our next comeback." Rosé said scooting closer to me.

"Hey— did you guys take a shower when I was gone? I feel like I could still smell the sweat on you guys." I said scooting away from Rosé and they all looked at each other and their brains kind of connected.

"I call taking a shower first then." Jennie said calmly standing up.

"All of you just shower at the same time it wouldn't cost as much anyways." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. They yawned and nodded walking away to the showers.

I finally had some time to just think about my next move. If it's true that the government is coming for me don't I have to prove I'm not some type of monster they're trying to kill? Public opinion would be spilt whether to kill me or not. They won't believe me whether I show I have or haven't killed someone. They would want me for testing, wouldn't they...

I blew out air as I reached to grab the remote after thinking a little. I turned on the TV and looked at the recent news on what's going on with "my type of people."

The reporter who spoke urgently said, "Several bodies are again scattered around the world as it seems there are multiple killings where the body is brutally ripped apart. There are also seen to be bite marks in some of these bodies that were found. Only six people were discovered to be murdered in Seoul and we are trying to find the suspects." I bit my lips in anxiety seeing that the situation isn't getting any better and that they're becoming more savage and less discreet. I opened the fridge and grabbed a cold water bottle. I closed the fridge then walked closer to the TV while opening the bottle at the same time.

"We have finally gained knowledge that the individuals who are supposed killers have red pupils and the whites of their eyes turn black. Stay clear if you find any suspicious people." 

A/N
✌🏻