Chapter 15

Lisa POV

What we saw next broke our hearts...

TaeHyung hand rests on her jaw... they look in each other's eyes before he closed the gap between them. 'Her first kiss...'

He deepened the kiss between them by holding onto her lower back pushing her against him. They pull away so enchanted with each other. Her face says it all. The way she looked at him... even through her eyepatch we can her her eye smile... she never liked us...

"That wasn't her first ki-" I cut Jennie off. "It is... it is..." I said heavily sighing. Tears formed in our eyes from what we saw. "She played us..." Rosé said her voice shaking. "Well... we played her when we were in high school." Jisoo admitted what no one wanted to. It's true. We did do that to her when we were in high school.

Tears roll down my cheeks feeling hot. My eyes feel hot and my face starts to flush. "Let's just go home." I say walking away from the couple. We all walk back with our managers following us. We get inside the car and that's when we all break.

All you could hear in the car was suppressed sobs from all of us. We get home soon enough and we enter our shared room. I hug A plushie near me and push my face into it to muffle all my screams and whimpers. 'All those years... gone to waste...'

Y/N POV

"Y/N... I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but... I've like you since high school..." TaeHyung said smiling through his nervousness. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me scratching the back of his nape. I peck him on the lips and giggle. "Does that answer your question?" I say smiling like a dork.

He gives me the same smile I saw in my dream. "Let's go there!" He said grabbing my waist and he started guiding me to a haunted house. "I'm not scared." I said crossing my arms. "Who ever screams first loses!" He said entering with me in his arms.

We walk through half smoothly before something grabs my leg out of no where making me squeal and jump. I cover my mouth and break down into laughter. TaeHyung was laughing with me or either at me. "This is no fair!" I said being salty.

"Too late you lose!" He said running through until the end. "Wait!" I said running through with him. Out of breath I breath out "Wow, is this what you do with your girlfriends?" I said panting in between words. "Well, your my first girlfriend." He said looking at me with a wink. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Why do you have this on anyways?" He said pointing to my eye patch. "Secret." I said smiling cunningly. "Can I know the secret?" He said holding my hand. "Ani." I said bluntly in ageyo. "Jebal~?" He said sweetly.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I said holding out my pinky. Holds it and says "Promise." While winking at me. I talk off my eye patch revealing my red pupil. I blink a couple of times to get used to the light.

"Why are you covering this up? You look beautiful." He said cupping my face squeezing my face. "Is it really? Because I don't wanna wear this." I say holding up the eye patch. "Then don't." The said taking it out of my hand and putting it in his pocket.

I gave a little scoff at the cliche moment but I liked it. "It's getting dark. Let's go home." He said holding my hand in his. We walk to the car and it's only us? "Where is everyone else?" I ask my manager. "They went home in tears." My manager said looking at me in the rear view mirror.

Me and TaeHyung looked at each other and we shrugged looking at each other confused. We get in front of the gate and I walk out the car. TaeHyung gets out the car and kissed me once more. "I'll see you later." He said winking. I rolled my eyes at his cringyness.

"Love you dork." I said closing the door. I enter the gate and walk up the stairs to the front door. I open it to a dead quiet house. They where not here to greet me?

"I'm home!" I yell to get no response. I shrug it off thinking their sleeping. I go into my room and change into house clothes. I knock on door rooms and hear silence. I decided not to bother them and waited outside their rooms on the couch.

I waited for seconds and seconds turned into minutes and minutes turn into hours. I check my phone and see it's 12:34 am

'I've been waiting that long?'

I get up from the couch and walk lazily to my room and I plopped onto the bed. I look at my door once more before falling into a deep sleep...

A/N
You made Blackpink cry. Good job.✌🏻