Chapter 25

Y/N POV

I disposed of the man's body as I looked at the man he was eating. He was dismembered and had bite marks in him. Why would he eat the person if he only needed the blood?

I looked at the sword thing on my arm and gazed at how unique it looked. I restored all my powers back into my body as I lost my appetite.

But I had nowhere to go. I couldn't go back to the room. Can't go to any stores because I am drenched in blood.

"What the hell do I do now?" I asked as I took off my hoodie frustrated. I smelt like blood and I felt like I just dipped myself in it.

"Looks like you got your self another kagune." I looked down the ally to see the figure standing there again.

"That's what they're called?" I asked. This really is Tokyo ghoul.

"You gotta be careful. You're going to evolve to be more powerful than any person like you." They said as I shrugged as it all seemed cliche.

"What next? I'm gonna kill everyone I love?" I asked shaking my head as I scoffed.

"Most likely, I'd be careful if I were you." The figure said before disappearing again. I burned the cheap jacket with one of my tails as I had no choice, but to go back to the hotel. I had blood on my face and arms and some got through to my shirt. I jumped all the way up to my balcony as I saw BlackPink still sitting there.

"Y-You're still here?" I asked as I was overly nervous.

"W-What happened?" Lisa asked as she stood away from me, but everyone still scanned my features.

"I-I just got into an accident. It's nothing..." I said as I took off my bloodied shirt.

"Leave. I'm going to take a shower." I said as I looked at them. They just sat there looking at me, but I couldn't read their expressions.

"Just... leave..." I said as I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I ran the shower water hot as I looked into the mirror to see my hair red with blood as my face looked like I just got beat down.

I stripped down as I got into the shower as the red went onto the white tile as it drained down. The shampoo that I had rinsed all the blood from my hair as I felt dirty still from what I witnessed.

After I was done taking a shower I walked out in a towel and Jisoo was still sitting there on my bed.

"You're not hurt are you?" She asked looking at me as I shook my head.

"Why are you still here?" I asked her as she bit her lip in nervousness.

"I'm here because seeing you like that doesn't put my heart at ease." She said as I was putting on my black pajamas in front of her with no care.

"I get it. I'm just sad I couldn't keep it a secret for long." I said as I sat beside her on the bed.

"You really do care for the members don't you..." I said as I looked at her. She nodded her head as she smiled.

"Mhm... and you're our member now. So, I love you too." She said and my heart felt like it just jumped out of my chest.

"Shush, you're making me blush." I said laying back in my bed with damp hair.

"Did I scare you guys?" I asked looking up at the plain white ceiling. The yellowish light from the hotel lighting the whole room.

"Of course. You were all bloody and your eye was just wild." She laid down beside me on her stomach before looking at me. She propped up on her elbows as her brown hair flowed over her face as she looked effortlessly beautiful.

"I guess so... sorry." I said as she shook her head.

"No, no. I-It's fine." She said. Soon silence fell over us and it felt unbearable. I broke it with a simple fact.

"I have to drink blood... e-every now and then." I said a little bit shy.

"I'm sure you got some. Considering you were covered in it." She said and I shook my head looking at her.

"I didn't. I-I was attacked. I-I killed someone. They t-tried killing me I-I had no choice! I-" I was cut off my Jisoo putting her finger against my lips.

"Shh, no one knows and it wasn't your fault. You meant no harm, but they did... you can drink any blood?" She asked as I nodded my head slowly understanding what she said.

"You need some right? I-I'm right here." She said a bit reluctantly. I felt my heart beat faster as I mentally slapped myself.

"I-I can't do t-t—hat." I said looking away from her for once.

"It's okay. You need it." She said not breaking her piercing stare. I felt shivers as she moved back her hair showing her silky neck.

"I promise it's fine." She said holding my hand. Somewhat encouraging me. I looked at her unsure as she gave me her heart smile making my heart only beat faster.

"O-Okay," I said moving closer to her. I cupped her face as I moved down to her neck. The smell was out of this world.

I moved my mouth closer to her as I pressed my lips against it feeling the heat of her blood coursing through her veins. Her delicate hands latched onto my hair as I could hear her heartbeat loud and clear.

I sank in my teeth as she gave a little squeal before hugging me tighter. Her blood flowed into my mouth and it was unimaginable.

I stopped myself before I lost control. I sighed in satisfaction as I licked her neck for any remainder of her blood.

"Thank you. I love you so much." I said putting her in an embrace as she loosely held onto me. She patted my head as I could feel her breath slowly moving any baby hairs I had on my head.

"I love you too. Never forget that."

A/N
Finals is just up my ass I swear. ✌🏻