Chapter 19

Y/N POV

"I choose-" I was cut off when my phone started buzzing in my pocket.

"Uh, hold on." I said taking out my phone to see the caller. It was my manager.

"I need to take this." I said walking outside the door. I answered the call and heard my managers voice on the other line.

"Y/N, we need you back at the house. We need to get ready for your tour to Coachella. I'm picking you up." She said to me and I sighed.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." I said before hanging up. I went back inside and sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Sorry. I have to go back to my house for the tour. I only got a little bit of time before my manager gets here." I said being disappointed. Sana just pouted while I smiled sadly.

"Y/M just to let you know if you don't get blood you will go crazy. Got that?" Dahyun said patting my shoulder I nodded while holding her hand. She slipped some bottle in my hand containing pills and winked at me while I gave her a questioning look. My phone buzzed saying my manager was there and I headed outside saying my final goodbyes.

"Good work on the comeback by the way." I say before finally leaving

We drove home and I went to the front door. I took a deep breath in and opened the door to be met with no one home. I sighed and went to my room and got my luggage ready while I showered in a hot shower.

After I took a shower I sat on my bed with my phone and felt quite hungry. When I looked at myself in the mirror both of my eyes were now red. They were both very dark red too and my teeth felt tingly. My body felt tingly. This is what Dahyun was talking about.

'Shit!'

I panic as my source of getting blood was gone. I didn't want to kill someone nor can I kill someone.

"Hey, we're leaving now to the airport." Lisa said knocking on my opened door. I looked at her for a second before turning my head away.

My senses were going crazy. My breathing was hitching and my jaw was clenched tight as I nodded in response to her. She left my room as I got up and ran downstairs to the kitchen to meet Rosé at the island sitting down. I open the fridge as I get a water bottle to quench my thirst. I pant as I drank the whole bottle as Rosie looked at me weirdly.

She didn't ask me anything but just looked at me weirdly. I was avoiding her gaze as I went back upstairs to my room and grabbed sunglasses that were black so they couldn't see my eyes.

Eventually, we had to leave the house to the van. We all left with our luggage as everyone sat in the back while I sat shotgun with the manager. It was a quiet ride as it was still nighttime and everyone was half asleep.

I, on the other hand, couldn't keep still for the life of me. My leg kept bouncing up and down while my eyes went nowhere but at the window as we passed by pedestrians and building. My breathing wasn't helping either I was just getting dizzy from it.

I look at the side view mirror and what I saw horrified me. My eyes had veins around it and I took off my glasses for a better look and both of my eyes red bright red while black surrounded it. I quickly put back in my glasses while covering it with a hoodie. I got a scarf from a bag I had and put it around myself as I was making quite a commotion while putting it on.

"You okay?" The manager driving asked me. I nodded my head and just kept looking outside the window until we got to the airport.

Worse part is that it was jammed packed with people waiting for us and I was terrified to go outside.

'The pill!'

I rummaged through everything I could possibly go through until I looked in my pockets and there it was. I looked at the little note on it and it said to take two with Dahyun's smiley face drawing.

I opened the lid and was about to take two when my manager took it out of my hand.

"G-Give that back!" I yelled trying to get it out of his hand and he shook his head.

"I need to know what this is." He said to me firmly.

"P-Please. Just give me two damn pills!" I yelled slamming my hand on the dashboard as my voice was the only thing heard in the car. He looked at the bottle and shook his head and gave me two pills. I desperately grab it from his hands and downed the pills without water. And after a couple of seconds of harsh breathing, I felt like I was getting back to normal slowly.

"Okay, time to get out." My manager said exiting the car. It was complete silence until we got out of the car and tried to walk to the terminal.

We eventually made it through all the fans but they knew something was off as I was separated from the group while looking crazy. Soon we got through security and all that and now we were on our flight.

"Y/N, tell me what this is." My manager demanded holding the pills. Everyone else saw the pills in his hand and looked at me contently.

"Vitamins from Dahyun." I said lying. He sniffed the container before giving me a weird look. He nodded then gave the pills to me and I instantly felt better.

"That was close"

A/N
You know Taehyunie is still your BF. And sorry for taking too long to update. ✌🏻