Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I wake up to my arms and legs tied to a chair by chain. I look around me to see only a door and a table with items that look deadly on it. I try to move with little to no success, the only thing I hear are chains rattling from my movement.

"You're awake now." I see a man enter a room wearing all black. "Where am I?" I ask him. "Oh, just somewhere where no one will find you." He said smiling.

Any other person would be terrified and be pleading for their life, but me? Hell no. I'm just a raging ball of fire.

"Yah! Get me the fuck out of here you fucker!" I yell. "I can't. You didn't listen to the text." He said coming closer to me and squishing my cheeks with his hand. I move my face throwing his bad away from me.

"Don't touch me." I demanded. "You don't order me." He said. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face leaving me in shock.

"Oh bitch did you just? I know you didn't just. Oh bitch you did." I said trying to get out of the chains to fight him.

"It's okay. We'll feed you and all that. Just you're our test subject." He said smiling. He grabs a scalpel and a needle making me a little nervous.

"Shhh. It's going to be quick." He said stabbing the needle into my neck. I screamed from the pain. "Just sleep. Everything will be done soon." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Jennie POV

It was the afternoon and I was already missing Y/N. I go back to her room and everything was the way it was before she left. I go on her bed taking in her scent before looking at her night stand to see a note?

I pick it up and read what it says.

We just took care of the burden for you all. ❤️

Secret admirer.

As I read the note I froze. 'S-She can't be dead...' my hands feel cold and I drop the paper. 'N-No' tears well up in my eyes.

'I have to tell the others.' I run down stairs with the paper almost falling over. "Guys! I-I found something!" I yell making them look at me.

I run over to them and jump on the the couch in the middle of them. I grab the note and show them what I found. It takes them a couple of seconds to read it before their face drops.

"Y-You think she's-" I was about to say when Jisoo cut me off. "No, she's not." She said determinedly. "But the letter said they 'took care' of the burden and I think that burden is her." I stated.

It was silent for a while until Rosé broke it. "We should give this to the police. And don't we have cameras?" She questioned. My eyes light up. "We have cameras in her room!" I said getting up and braving my phone to phone the manager.

After I called them and told them about the note and cameras. "They told us to come to the building." I said to the girls. We all got ready and went into the car with the managers.

They drive us to the YG building. We enter inside to go to the camera room for Blackpink.
We came inside to see people looking through cameras.

"We looked at the camera in her room and we found something." A guy said at the computer. We all crowded around the guy and stared at the screen intensely.

There was a man in all black opening her door. There was no audio so we just see Y/N mouth something. The man pulls out a bag and creeps closer to her. She turns a bit before he lunged at her putting the bag on her head.

He ties her arms quickly before glancing at the camera. "Stop!" I hear the guy say. They stop the recording and pause it on the guys face. His face was rugged but looked like any other guy in Korea.

"Send this to the police." Our manager says. The guy at the computer takes out the USB saving the file onto it and getting the note.

He gets up and pushes past us now going to the police. "S-She's alive at least." I say. "We can't be sure until we find her." The manager says braking my hopes down.

"We got what we needed. Let's go." He said leading us out the building. We get in the van and I stare outside the window staring at the night sky.

"We'll get her back." The manager said trying to make us feel better. We all have him weak smiles not believing him. 'I'm sorry. Just come back to us.' My eyes tear up and they feel hot. I could hold it back anymore. A tear falls down my face.

'I just want her back...'

A/N
YEET YEET SKEET SKEET.✌🏻