4

COLBY!,I turn to her* me:I can't brook. Brook:why the he'll not!*she kinda yelled a little and they looked at us,I grabbed her and she turned off her camera,* brook:whats the big deal? Me:my brother is over there and those are his friend!!*I kinda yelled so I wanted to walk out but I had to walk past them,I looked and saw the costume isle since it was october,I grab brook and tell her to put on the mask* me:put this on brook*I hand her a clown mask which she hates them* brook:no you!!*I put on a mask that covers my eyes only and she puts on a mask on her eyes to,I look at her* me:ready to run! Brook:more than ever!*we began to run and we passed them until THEY STARTED CHASEING US!!* me:SHIT BROOKLYN LETS BOOK IT PAST THE DOORS THROW THE MASKS HURRY!*We throw our masks to the ground and run out the doors with my brother still chaseing us* brook:shit paige I cant....RUN ANY MORE*I was still running but brook stopped at my,car she then called me* (OTP with brook. M:hello? Brook:go in Wal-Mart and I will pull up and you get in and drive ok? Me:ok I'm here come,on hurry!!*she got to me and I quickly got in and started driving,we then took the top down of my car and laughed* brook:wow my video is gonna be great! Me:what you recorded it?!! Brook:yeppp and it looks was one! Me:cool! But wanna spend the night at my,house with me and dev? Brook:sure but we gotta change so your brother doesn't know he chased us. *we got back to my apartment and change,into cloths then we sat on the couch with Devyn,watching Netflix when corey,Sam,and colby walked in,me and Brooklyn looked at eachother and silently laughed* Corey:hey guys. Me:hey. Brook:hey. Devyn:hey*Corey,Sam,and colby then sit on the couch beside ours* Corey:guys the weirdest thing happend to us at target today. Me:oh what was is *laughing on the inside with brook* Corey:well we were looking at movies when we hear some girl dare another one to kiss Colby then the girl screamed no so they put masks on and ran so we followed them to see what or who they were the one stopped in a white car the other kept running probably to her car,it was just weird. Brook:wow Corey sounds ugh very weird*as she looks at me and quietly giggles* Me:ya it does well me and brook are gonna change and go swim wanna come?*they all said ya to they went with us to the beach,it was about10 at night and no one was there*brook:hey I got my camera Paige want me to get some photos for your Insta? Me:ok*so while we were takeing pictures I noticed these group of boys watching us,so as I tease I am i did a pose where I looked kinda sexy but yes those boys were Stairing but so was Colby*