18

*he got done singing and we all pilled on the 4 person red couch on the stage,I sat on zanes lap like we literary pilled on,and we were doing a fan q'n'a* fan:what kinds of tricks can Scotty and Paige do? *me and Scott look at eachother and nod we both stand up and I go to the end of the stage he goes to the other,I run to him and do cartweels then after I do 5 careers do a back flip and he lifts me up by my feet in to his shoulder,every one laughed and screams then I flip off and every one claps and cheers then we sit down again* Heath:so how the fuck long did you guys try and do this? Me and Scott:2 months*we all laugh and continue gettjng asked questions till the wrong question was asked* fan274:why did you move out of the house with the boys Paige?*I just looked at Scotty* me:well I didnt move out yet but I just wanted to stay with,my friends for a while! Random fan in the crowd:DONT LIE TO US SHERER WE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK COLBY DID TO YOU AND WHAT YOU DID TO HIM. *my eyes started to water and I got up and we all walked off stage* me:I am going back home in a week I cant I am booking my ticket this week. Scotty:no. Its there DAMN fault but how did they find out? Me:lets just get back to our day guys I'm going to find my brother then gonna meet back here*I walked to see Corey and,devyn and ran and jumped on his back* Me:its Brittney bitch!! Corey:hey Paige!*I laugh and get down* me:I am moving Corey.. Corey:w-why Paige?! Me:you guys knkw why ok I am getting all my stuff,tomorrow and I'm moveing in with the guys and Kristin. Corey:what ever makes you happy paigey*we said bye then I walked back to Scott and everyone* Scott:ok lets go guys*we all drove back to the house and we all just hung out and David came back with liza and just hung out with us* liza:hey Paige if you want I am moving to a new apartment soon if you wanna move in to? Me:in good liza but thanks for offering!*we all went to Lisa's house now and did a small photo shoot and I posted my photos but Kristin and liza posted mine to*

PaigeSherer:this is called serousness
LizaKoshy,coreysherer,colbybrock, shae_elsye,Sam Golbach,katrinastuart,joshmoore, blakelivin,and 836,935likes

LizaKoshy:so thats my wife back off

Kristinmactee: that's also my wife @lizakoshey

Coreysherer:das my baby shishter

PaigeSherer:@coreysherer HELLO SHISHTERS!!

Sam Golbach:@LizaKoshy @Kristinmactee three some?

LizaKoshy:so ugh DAMN ME AND KRISTINS WIFE IS HOT!!
kristinmactee,colbybrock, daviddobrik,Zane,coreysherer, samgolbach

Kristinmactee:yes she is

PaigeSherer:wow I'm a fucking Barbie doll

Fan22:me too Paige me too😂😂

Daviddobrik:she might die with the stunt she wants to pull with us..😂🔫

PaigeSherer:@daviddobrik yes I might...

*it was a daylater and me and Kristin at at the trap house packing my stuff because they have an extra room in the house*Kristin:you gonna miss livin here? Me:not at all what Cole did was fucking messed up*then Sam and elton come busting threw the door grabbing me and taking me up stairs* me:what are you guys doing!! Elton:no question Paige. Me:why not? Sam:I don't even know go with it*they took me out to the roof* Elton:your gonna half to jump from here into the pool.. Me:what! Why now! Sam:practice. Me:ok*then,I notice a bunch of people going outside with cameras* me:if I mess up DAVID I WANT MY FUCKING PAY*I took my shirt of and joggers and jumped into the pool,a bunch of people were clapping and cheering and I got out and David threw my cloths down*

(A/n. This is what Paige was doing what steevo did in David vlog)