17

*I stopped at a house that was familiar,it was my friend Scotty and the vlog squads house,I went and knocked on the door and Kristin answered*Kristin:hey Paige what's wrong?*I start crying and she walks me back to her and Scott's room*Kristin:ok spill. Me:Colby's crazy ex shae did something horrible to me and we put her in jail then I come home from being with my friend and I was gonna go talk to him SHE WAS IN,HIS ROOM!! Kristin:damn that bastard if you want you can stay here? Me:thanks but you sure where would I stay? Kristin:I will have scott sleep on the floor! Me:ok thank you but can you and Scott come with me,to get down cloths? Kristin:of course now. SCOTTY COME HEREEE*Scott walks in confused,I waved to his and he came and hugged me and Kristin said what happend and they walked over,with me* me:you guys can come up to my room with me so he stays away*I walk in and go straight to my room with them and pack cloths for a week and my phone charger*me:ok I'm ready lets go*we were walking down stairs and some one calls my name I look up and its elton* elton:hey Paige what happend? Mevhow about you ask the bastard Colby*I said with attitude and walked out with Kristin and Scott stayed and said what happend to elton and the roomates even the girls josh and blake,me and Kristin walked to the house and of course David here vlogging,so why not scream to him* me:YO DAVID BOI WACHA DOIN! David:NOTHING MUCH WHAT BOUT YOU PAIGEEE*we laughed and walked inside and 20mins later Scott comes back mad so we dont talk to him* Jason:so Paige why the he'll are you here in the he'll house because David's here?*I laughand signal David to shut off the camera he though he did but really it was on and it reacorded every thing that happend I explained what Colby did and why I'm here* Jason:I'm sorry*he hugged me then left to me with Charlie and wyatt,then Todd Zane and heath come,in* Zane and heath:PAIGE!!*they all run to me and Hugh me then,Todd hugged me but didnt say anything*david:I'm gonna go guys but see you guys tomorrow!*me Kristin and Todd all went the there room and played down and Scott was on the floor* Scott:hey wanna do a video with us tomorrow? Me:I'd love to!! Scotty:ok oh and are you going to vidcon? Because we have an extra ticket my,brother was gonna,go but not anymore. Me:no but I will go with you guys! Scotty:ok if you want you can take a shower tonight? Me:no ill Tele one tomorrow morning but thanks Scotty!*we kept talking then Scott went out in the living room and talked with the guys and me and Kristin fell asleep,it was 6 in the morning and I was in the shower and Kristin was doing her makeup as we were jamming out to music,I got out and changed into a cute outfit for vidcon day1(👇)

Then I did my makeup and slipled on my black converse,then me and Kristin went to the car with Scotty and Todd* Todd:I can't wait for our show are you joining us Paige? Me:I guess I could!*we got to the venue and parked then went into the building and walked around I sae my brother and the roommates and Shaw with Colby but I ignored him and gave every one hugs then left with Scotty to the stage they were on they were all on a pannel together and Scotty was performing some songs so I was able to go out with him*
*Scotty walked on stage and said hello and stuff then introduced us all and I walked out with Kristin * Scottygand here is my girlfriend and *with air quotes* daughter!*I walked out with a smile and walked up to him* me:awe thanks dad!*I laughed then while we were sitting talking about stuff I saw all the roommates in the front row even Colby and Shaw* Scotty:bow who wants me to sing!*the audience screams in excitement and we all get up and he starts singing"sad song"

And me and every one ran back stage and all pht on onsies and tutus, then we all came out,one by one danceing,me and Kristen danced out together and me and her went closer to the edge of the stage and danced with Zane and heath*