27

Me:Colby was saying he loved me and then he kissed me then this girl came in yelling at him saying they were dating.. Jake:I'm sorry Paige*he hugged me,I climbed over to,a luv sac and curled into a ball and watched tv with them and then they came down stairs* Colby:I-il be back guys*sam and Jake glared at him and I went back upstairs and layed on my bed and slowly driffted off to sleep,I woke up in the morning around 8 and I got up and threw on a very lazy out fit

And walked down stairs and make down pancakes and bacon,then sam and Corey came stumbling down the stairs and I laugh* Sam:we smelt bacon! Me:good cause there is some but save,some for every,one else ok? *they nodded and grabbed there plates and f...

And walked down stairs and make down pancakes and bacon,then sam and Corey came stumbling down the stairs and I laugh* Sam:we smelt bacon! Me:good cause there is some but save,some for every,one else ok? *they nodded and grabbed there plates and filled them and Corey took one up for Devin and Sam tool one for Kat,I got mine and sat in the living room,and that's when,it came on the news* New reporter:You tuber Brooklyn and my world severely injurued in car crash today at 4am*I ran upstairs and threw on addidas and started crying I got in my new car and sped off to the hospital when I got a call from a crying Cody*

M:I'm on my way now Cody call Corey ok I will be there in 10*I hung up and sped to the hospital,I got there and parked and ran inside finding Cody he was a mess* me:hey what happend?!*I said through tears* cody:a drunk driver hit her she was driving to the store to get the last baby items we needed and *be burst crying* me:its gonna be ok stay here*Corey,Colby,and Sam came in but,I ran past them into my car grabbing my nurses pass and running to her room unlocking all the doors,I walked in her room* Brook:Paige!