24

Me:WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO HERE!? *Gavin came running to me and got confused* Gavin:baby who are these people? Colby:I'm her boyfriend. Shae:baby what do you mean I'm your girl friend? Paige:Gavin please tell me this iant true*I started crying* Gavin:I dont know who these people are honest!*that's when I woke up screaming next to Gavin* Gavin:hey baby what's wrong? Me:do you know a shae or Colby? Gavin:no? Me:ok*I explained my dream and we started kissing then got really heated,it was about 2 hours later we were cuddleing on the couch* me:baby I half to go ok? Gavin:that's ok ill see you Sunday!
*we got up and got dressed and I left at 12 and walked back to the house and opened the door an yelled to Kristin* me:HONEY IM HOME!!Kristin:MY WIFE IS HOME I GOTTA GO SCOTTY!*I heard her running to me and I heard Scotty laughing,I ran and hugged her* me:hey there shexy*we laughed and headed to there room and sat down*

GavinFronk: danger is my middle name🔪🔪
PaigeSherer,Shaw_else,colbybrock,coreysherer,Scotty sire,and 839,940 likes*
PaigeSherer: oh DAMN THATS MY BABY😍😍😍😍🔪🔪🔪🔪😰😰😰😰😰
Coreysherer:did my shishter just orgasm?

Kristinmactee:probably because she is with me😎😰😍

GavinFronk:my girlfriend is cheating on me with Kristin thats why I love her!

Colbybrock:dude we need to hang out.

Paigesherer: its the called Gavin behind the camera twerking face!
GavinFronk,Kristinmactee,retarded,colbybrock,katrinastuart,938,858 likes

GavinFronk: hey what can I say I CAN CLAP DIS ASS

Coreysherer:I will pay to see this

Colbybrock:me to

SamGolbach: how about a foursome?

Katrinastuartofficial:what is going on!?😂😂

PaigeSherer:they stole my mans!@Katrinastuartofficial