12

Colby's POV
*shit I messed up she spent so much money just to do this for today,I walk up stairs in tears I hurried to get dressed and ran to my car I notice packing peanuts leading out of the house I followed them to the beach she was with reed but she was yelling at him...*
Paiges POV
Me:WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS REED YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND LAST TIME I CANT BEILIEVE YOU DID THIS*I burst out crying* reed:IT WASNT MY FAULT PAIGE ITS DERIKS FUCKING FAULT HE GOT ME BLACK OUT DRUNK!! Me:but reed you still went to the fucking bon fire...YOUR NOT A FUCKING FRAT BOY ANYMORE!! YOUR MY BOYFRIEND OF 3 MONTHS AND WE NEVER DID THIS TILL YOU FUCKING DID*I ran away cryong this time I got in my car and sped down there road*reed:FUCK
*I end up at my old apartment luckily brook lives there she is dating cody,I slowly knlw on the door and Cody opens it I run into his arms and cry* cody:hey Paige dont cry what happend*that's when brook walked out I havent been able to see her in 4 months because she has been very sick,but when she walks out she has a big baby bump on her stomach* brook:hey guess what*I forgot what I was sad aboutI. Me:I am going to be an aunt!!!!*we all talk and she sound out its a girl her and Cody are exited then I tell them what happend* Cody:I cant believe he cheated he had never done that before. Me:he claimed Derek made him. Cody:I'm sorry paige but we beard your new songs on the radios. Me:you did!! Cody:all three of them!! Me:did you like them! Brook:ofcourse we did paige*we talked then I went home I looked like a disaster from crying and went straight to my room but then WHY iS HE HERE....

Sorry this one was short but its gonna be good