5

*so after our pictures we walked to the group of boys they went in the water so we did to* me:hey guys ugh I'm Paige this is Brooklyn!? *there were only 3 boys now 4 of them left* Cody:oh I'm cody and this is reed and derik! Me:cool! So you guys want our numbers?hehe*we all exchaged numbers and we hang out then noticed Colby sitting in the sand looking sad* me:guys ill be right back*I walked over and sat by him* me:hey colbs. Colby:hi.. Me:so tell me what's wrong. Colby:its nothing go hang out with all your boyfriends hehe. Me:there not my boyfriends obly Brooklyn is now dating one thank you!*we both laughed,I hugged him* me:can I tell you a secret? Colby:of course! Me:you know what happens at target the girl dared to kiss you? Colby:ya? Me:*I giggle*that was me we were doing a video for her channel and she dared me to kiss you and I didn't want to,because Corey was there and it would have Been akward but it was fun being chased! Colby:wow Paige*we laughed again,after talking,for,a couple minutes I went to,get brooklyn* Me:hey brook lets go so tomorrow we can post our videos. Brook:ok*the guys left to,we all arrived back to the apartment I,found out till we all move Sam and,Colby will,be living with,us I dont mind* me:come on brook imma take,a shower you can chill in the bathroom with me. Brook:ok let me,grab some makeup remover and a towel for one your done,I can take one*me and brook walked into the bathroom and blasted music in there* me:SOMEBODY COME GET ER SHES DANCEING LIKE A STRIPPER!*I sing in a loud tone for brook to hear me* brook:omg Paige.Wait you can rap right? Me:ya why?*she turns on fergalicious*me:get ready to record!*I start singing and sing the whole song practically,then the rap comes up and I don't it with ease* brook:woo thats my befriend!*after that song,is over she puts rap god on* brookgyou got dis *I turn off the shower water and begin singing the whole song,then the rap begins* Brook:YESS PAIGE!!