20

*it was the next day and we were,filming the video he invited thos guy named steevo from the show jackass I really like the show so I'm exited but also scared because I half to jump into the pool full of dry ice..yay* David:*bursting threw the door* WHO IS READY FOR PAIGES STUNT!!*I look at him exited* me:I AM!!*we all laugh then head over to Corey and the guys place I go upstairs,in Corey room to grab my phone I left there yesterday and posted quickly*

PaigeSherer:Can't wait for you guys to see what I'm dling in David's vlog today I am ready!!😂🔫
Daviddobrik,Scotty sire,toddy,Zane,LizaKoshy,Sam Golbach,devynlundy,coreysherer, jackass,Jakewebber, Elton caster and 1,846,945 likes

Comments disabled for this post

*I walk down stairs and I have my güther squad hoodie on clickbate hat,beyondthenorm pants,and send it tank top and head out to the pool to see every one and meet steevo*steevo:are you ready girl!?! Me:ofcourse I am,I got all my favorite peoples merch on and well David is David so I gotta wear it!*we laugh* David:its time Sam take them up there. Sam:ok *Sam walks me and steevo up to the roof and its hot but not for long,Sam starts recording*me:ok I'm ready lets do this!! Steevo:I'm not even ready? Me:I did this for fun A lot when me and Corey were younger!*David had everyone put the dry ice in the pool then I see her shae standing next to,colby but he looks annoyed* Sam:ok steevo you go first paige needs a little more time for her stunt. Steevo:OK HERE WE GO WOOO*he jumped into the water I was so exited. Sam:you ready Paige? Me:as I will ever be*I did a triple back flip and a front flip into the pool while steevo only jumped,every one was cheering I got out and every one came to me and steevo*then I take off my wet bra and leave on my,beyond pants and send it tank top on without a bra and walk back down stairs in the kitchen getting water* brennen:haven't seen you in a while Paige! *I turn around to see brennen I run and hug him*me:brennen how are you doing! Brennen:I'm doing good but awesome stunt you just pulled! Me:thanks it took a lot of "skill"*I say with my hands* brennen:haha funny but wanna hang out some time*I notice Colby looming this way mad so I smirk* me:I'd cove to brennen*I kiss his cheek and walk out side* Sam:oh nice pants Paige!*we laughed* me:thanks for them Sammy boi! *I walk to elton* elton:I can tell Colby's pissed you know why? Me:no I dont plus I dont care he was eating shaes fucking face earlier so. Elton:ya but he hasnt talked to any of us lately shae has his phone to. Me:eh I dont care but I am gonna go talk to every one*I walk to big nick and Jake* jake:you did good paige! Me:thank you jakey wakey! *I jump on his back* me:now inside to the alcohol!!*he laughs and runs inside and around each room,with me laughing and holding on for dear life the whole time Colby looked jealous* me:now we should all play spin the bottle. *I ran to Corey and hugged him and Devyn* Corey:I'm proud of you sis. Me:thanks cor*I walk inside into my old room the grab cloths I brought over earlier and I heard yelling coming from Colby's room,so I walk over and peek through the door I cant believe who u saw.....*