9

*Cody and reed finally put me down on the pier and laugh at me,and then we all walk tot he ticket booth and get wristbands for the rides* Cody:so where to first? Me:how about the roller coaster that seems fun! Reedgok lets goo!*we all race to see,who,got there first,I obviously got there last cause I am 5'0 and there both 6'4 with long legs to I was like a turtle to them* me:I finally made it. Cody:ya 2 hours later*him and reed start laughing and i hit them both in the shoulders*me:ha ha ha now come on lets go!!*we get on then I notice Colby an his little ugh. ""Friend"" were behind me reed and Cody* Cody:thanks guys I am haveing so much fun already no guy can bring me down when,I,got my w happy ones!! Reed:its no problem we are willing to do anything for you paigey. *I can hear Colby mumble behind us "thays what I call her"* me:ok reedy haha,Cody I,wait add a y to your name so Ill take it off your now Cod*we all start laughing and the ride begins,we did all the rides on the pier even every game it was the best night but then when we went to,go ride the slingshot one more time I heard Colby yelling* me:whats that guys? Reedgi don't know lets go see*we walk over to see colby yelling,at his girl toy* Colby:THATS THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU SET ME UP SHAE. Shaw:what do you mean colbs dont make a scene! Colby:me make a scene you slapped fans cause they wanted,a picture with me!*they kept fighting then I saw Colby notice me*me:hey guys lets go to the ride now then go. Cody:ok sounds good*we rode the ride and then they dropped me off at home I said hi to Corey and Brooklyn in the living room while dev was at work but I had to explain what Colby did when brook was there and then,my rest of the night,thats when Sam and colby walk in* Corey:speak of the devil. Me:*while walking back to my room* literally *I woke up in the morning and went to the kitchen greeted my Devyn and Corey* Corey and DEVYN:morning paige! Me:norning guys!*I start to make we a waffle in the toaster* coreyghey wanna do a dance video with me Sam and copby you can show us the dance you dis in the music video*I was in a previous music video for the song come get her*me:sure if love to but imma ignore Colby but meet me at my studio in 10*I walk back to my room and change I,to Nike pros and a white cropped hoodie and my black and white converse and leave the house with my waffle in hand,I arrive to my dance studio and set up a tripod for Corey and then I start stretching,I am very flexible so that's a main reason I can dance so good,thats when Cody and reed walk in,I run and hug them both*me:what are you guys doing here!? Reed:we just wanted to you and maybe pick up some moves hehe. Me:well that's good I am doing a video for my brother and the boys so you can stand behind the camera and watch. Cody:sounds good to us!*then my brother and Sam and Colby walk in* me:what are you wearing!!? Sam:I borrowed some of kats legging so I can move. Corey:I bought these for myself. Colby:Sam did it first*I laugh and Corey set him camera up and started his intro*
Corey;hey guys COREY SHERER HEREEEE and today I'm,with Sam and Colby and my little sister Paige*I mock him and do the same into* Me:hey guys PAIGE SHERER HEREEEEEE*reed and Cody laughed,and I looked at them and smiled* Corey today she is teaching us how to dance her music video part for the song come get her and next video for the song beautiful by bazzi letsssss goo*I start danceing and then slowly show the steps alot of them were sexually caus well the song is but Corey didn't care*me:ok bow let me,see you guys do it*they try and dance and I start laugh histerically,then we stop and do the next video for the song beautiful by bazzi ,they caught on quick with this one even reed which he isnt good at danceing at all,then we finish and Corey does his out to*megwhat was fun now anyone wanna go to dinner with me Cody and reed? Corey: I will, I will have Devyn,meet us there. Sam:I gotta go to Kats and try to pry my self out of these leggings. Colby:no sorry I'm going out. Me:ok?lets go guys*as I grab reed and costs hand I see the anger in Colby's face*as we all walk to a resturant down the road Corey was getting all these weird looks from his leggings that's when he yelled to a guy across the street* Corey:HEY TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER PAPI*we all burst out laughing and went inside the restaurant,that's when,I notice Colby with another girl,I quickly get my phone out and sneak a picture and send it to Brooklyn saying he can't get enough can he*me:lets sit over here at this booth so we have enough room*we all sit down and Devyn comes in* cody:oh thats right can I I,vote Kayla? Me:ofcourse Cod!*Kayla is cody's lovely girlfriend like she is so sweet I cant handle it,she gets here then she doesnt sit by cody only me* Cody:wow Kayla wow*we all laugh and just talk in till our waiter comes*