PLEASE READ FIRST

Hello,
I'd first like to thank you for giving my book your time. I just wanted to put a little disclaimer / explanation at the beginning so you wouldn't be going into this completely blind. This is an Ashton Irwin centered fan fic, but the other 5sos boys will be featured and come along as characters when the story sees it fit. I'd also like to say that this story isn't a typical daddy, roommate, step brother, bully, etc fic. I'm not dissing those types of stories at all, but I just wanted to try something a little new.

So I present to you BABYLON.

__________
In which Ashton searches for his lost friend in the never ending city of lights, enlisting a girl named Cora to help him. Ashton has a dark past, while Cora has a dark soul. Together they delve into a world of secrets, lies, murder, drugs, sex, money, and euphoria. Will they be able to hold onto eachother as the world come crumbling down around them, or will they lose themselves and eachother in the underground technicolor of true and terrifying chaos?
________

Please please please feel free to leave a vote or comment on each chapter. I love to hear people's responses and feedback, as I find listening to ones readers very important.

Also, this is a fairly dark fan fiction. The storyline revolves around a neo-noir like world which will include subjects such as drugs and varying rates of violence. As for the plot, all will be revealed in good time. I really think it makes for a good story to not really knowing what's happening immediately. Who knows, maybe that's just me.

Regardless, I appreciate every one of you, and I truly hope you enjoy this story.

Much love,
@5secondsofforever