Tortured

Author's Notes: Obviously, if torture is not your cup of tea, you should probably find another story. It's going to keep happening.

Harry was unceremoniously dropped to the floor of an empty classroom, his shoulder painfully striking the ground. Malfoy cast a few silencing wards before grinning maniacally down at him.

Harry struggled against the ropes magically binding his hands, but it was to no avail. Without his wand and the use of his limbs he was at the mercy of a very angry looking Slytherin who was now once again pointing his wand at him. Harry's eyes widened in alarm.

"Now that I have you, what will I do with you?" the blond pondered aloud. "How about teaching you to mind your own fucking business?"

"Malfoy," Harry struggled to keep his voice steady, "you don't want to do this."

"Oh yeah?" Malfoy's eyes flashed dangerously as he kicked Harry in the gut – hard. Harry struggled to catch his breath against the pain.

"I think I should have done this a long time ago," Malfoy continued, smirking at Harry's pained expression.

"Malfoy, please" he gasped. "I'm sorry that..."

"You're sorry!?" the boy replied in mock disbelief, hand pressed to his chest for dramatic effect. "Sorry for what!? Poking your nose into shit that doesn't involve you? Spying on me?"

"That's the problem with you hero-types," he spat, pointing his wand at Harry once again. "You never know when to leave well enough alone. I think it's about time you learned."

Malfoy's hand shook as he leveled his wand at Harry, swallowing nervously. "Crucio," he intoned uncertainly.

Harry's muscles tensed, a small whimper escaped his throat. The pain wasn't as intense as he remembered it. It was by no means pleasant, but he got the distinct impression that Malfoy's heart just wasn't in it. A proper Cruciatus Curse required intent to be effective.

Frowning at the lack of effect, Malfoy removed the curse. Harry let out a sigh of relief. They studied each other for a long while, neither speaking.

"If it weren't for you..." Malfoy trailed off bitterly, choking on his words. His expression hardened, grey eyes turning bright as he struggled with his thoughts.

"You ruin everything," he snarled, hot angry tears began rolling down his cheeks.

"I've hated you for as long as I can remember. Because of you... because of you....," Malfoy's breathing was ragged, his emotions appeared tumultuous. "I WISH YOU'D NEVER BEEN BORN. I WISH YOU'D JUST DIE ALREADY!"

"CRUCIO!!!" he screamed furiously.

The force of the spell slammed into him. His sharp intake of breath quickly distorted itself into a tortured scream. The pain was intense, like his very bones were shattering, his muscles shredded to pieces. He curled in on himself and struggled to breath, struggled to remain conscious. Dark spots obscured his vision. When the pain finally stopped he was acutely aware of the sheen of sweat that was covering his body. He shivered against the chill that was setting in.

The blond took a step closer and Harry flinched instinctively, expecting another sharp kick to the side – none came. Harry peeked up at the boy from under sweaty bangs. Malfoy was shaking as he fell to his knees in front of him. "I hate you, I hate you," he whispered repeatedly between chocking sobs.

Harry became aware of the fact that he could move again. Like a wounded animal, he sat up, scooting towards the far wall, pulling his knees to his chest protectively as he watched Malfoy. The boy appeared conflicted, expression flitting between rage and sorrow until he was finally spent. With a deep breath he stood, composing himself. He shot Harry a sinister glare.