Rubber Ducky, You're the One

Realizing where they were headed, Draco had taken the lead, pulling Harry along behind him as the adrenaline and lust slowly faded from their system. Once inside, Draco locked the door and started the bath, turning on a series of faucets in a practiced manner. It was Draco's flowery scent filling the air – Lily of the Valley. Harry felt himself relaxing as the room steamed up, surrounding him with the pleasant aroma.

"Well?" Draco beckoned expectantly, peeling off his clothes to reveal lily-white flesh and indicating that Harry should do the same.

A jolt of nervousness ran through him as he gazed at Draco's perfect body, his finely toned muscles, his deliciously sharp angles. He felt suddenly self-conscious, knowing his scrawny form was nothing in comparison to Draco's. What if the boy didn't like what he saw? He turned away, spelling his glasses against fogging up before fumbling with his clothing, his hands shaking. Once free of his clothes, he darted across the room, avoiding Draco's eyes as he quickly entered the bath. He disappeared under the bubbles, sinking to just below his nose to hide his body from Draco's view.

Draco cocked his head to the side in confusion, elegantly stepping into the bath, small ripples fleeing in his wake as he crossed over in Harry's direction.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his brow drawn tight in concern in response to Harry's strange behavior.

"Nothing," Harry grumbled, lifting his head out of the water just high enough to speak before sinking back down.

Draco closed the slight distance between them, clasping his warm hands behind the small of Harry's back to pull him up to eye level, bubbles shifting away from them at the sudden movement.

"It's not nothing," he said, studying Harry's face as he ran his hands over the wet skin of Harry's back. "Something is bothering you."

Harry felt his cheeks flush, his eyes darting away as he spoke.

"You're just so – perfect," he explained. "And I'm..."

"Harry Fucking Potter," Draco interrupted, a reproachful bite to his voice.

"I'm just..." he attempted again before being cut off.

"No, we're not having this discussion," Draco snapped, an angry scowl on his face. "You're Harry Fucking Potter and I'm the trash you fell in love with – end of story."

"You're not trash," Harry protested, taking offense at the notion that Draco thought that of himself.

A sly smile spread across Draco's face, his voice sounding silky smooth. "So you do love me then?"

"I – what?" Harry squeaked as his heart skipped a beat, wondering how this conversation had gone left and why Draco was smiling at him like he had just won a big prize.

"You took offense at me calling myself trash, but said nothing when I claimed you loved me," Draco explained in a self-congratulatory manner.

"You tricked me," Harry accused, but a slow smile was spreading across his face, his body relaxing in Draco's arms as his worry drained away at their familiar banter.

"Never trust a Slytherin," Draco replied, flashing him a devious smile, his eyes sparkling dangerously. "We're sneaky like that."

Harry was contemplating where they went from here when his thoughts were interrupted.

"It's time for me to give you a good washing," Draco whispered, a predatory look in his eyes. "We've made quite a mess of ourselves today."

Harry couldn't find his voice, he could only nod. His heart started to beat a wild staccato as Draco began to worship his body, his hands gliding across every inch of him in a loving manner. His trembling body exploding into life, each gentle stroke firing off a wave of pleasure that went swirling and consolidating into his rapidly hardening penis.