Kihyun's POV

When I left Hyungwon's bedroom I immediately spotted him in the kitchen, he was making something I couldn't see because his back was blocking the way.

Suddenly I felt the urge to give him a back hug.
But I can't.

I'm still scared that he'll betray me one day even though I would be surprised if he did.
I can't help being tense.

But that kiss from yesterday...
What was I thinking?! You're so stupid!

But it feels like love at first sight...WAIT HOLD UP KIHYUN!

3rd person view

Kihyun decided to silently make his way to the couch to not disturb Hyungwon who was making the coffee for Kihyun.

As he reached the couch he fell down on it leaving a loud noise of pillows flying up in the air lightly, it also made a lot of noise because it was a leather couch.

Hyungwon turned around to find Kihyun on the couch relaxing while looking outside. Hyungwon enjoyed the view of Kihyun with his tail and ears in the open, he knew that Kihyun was the one who felt relieved because he could safely show them ,but somehow when he showed them Hyungwon felt relieved as well.

He felt for Kihyun.

He smirked as he saw the boy turn around. Their eyes met which caught Kihyun by surprise so not even a second later he was already looking outside again.

Hyungwon finished the coffee for Kihyun and walked over to the male. Kihyun could easily sense his presence coming near him and he could smell the aroma of the coffee which made him feel relaxed.

He turned around seeing Hyungwon with a mug full of coffee. He then gave it to Kihyun which Kihyun happily accepted.

"Thank you"

He drank his coffee carefully because of the temperature before he looked back at Hyungwon again.

"I'm sorry I was so arrogant yesterday, it was becau-" "because you were hiding your animal features" Hyungwon cut him off.

Kihyun nodded and looked at his coffee again.
"I'm sorry..." he said once more.

Hyungwon brought his hand up to Kihyun's hair and ears until he was only a few inches away from it.

Kihyun embraced himself as if he was going to be hit or hurt but instead he felt nice pats on his head which made him relax.
"You're so tense" Hyungwon spoke up as he kept patting Kihyuns head after he saw how much he liked it.

"I'm just not used to people like you" the older replied. Hyungwon chuckled, "what kind of people?"

"Nice people, ethereal people..." Kihyun replied mumbling the last part to himself ,but Hyungwon still heard it.

"Thank you" he replied with a smile before he released Kihyuns ears he had been playing with for the past thirty seconds.

Hyungwon stood up and stretched himself while looking outside, Kihyuns eyes didn't leave him for a single moment.

Hyungwon yawned as he covered his mouth, then his eyes went back to Kihyun who was staring at him.

"My work starts at two, I'm going to shower" Hyungwon said snapping the other out of his thoughts. Hyungwon made his way to the bathroom until he felt a small hand reach for his arm.

"For how long can I stay here?" Kihyun asked without having Hyungwon turn around.

"For as long as you want"

—————

After Hyungwon had taken his shower he prepared for work, which meant leaving Kihyun behind.

"Kihyun I'll be gone for a little while, if you need food there's some money on the counter and keys to the apartment are next to it" Hyungwon said as he put on his rounded glasses and leather jacket.

Kihyun nodded as a response, even though he probably wouldn't leave the apartment because he didn't know the city that well.

"I'll be going now, bye" Hyungwon waved him one last goodbye before he grabbed his own pair of keys and opened the apartment door.
"Bye" and with that Hyungwon showed one last smile before he shut the door.

Kihyun stood there for a few minutes, just looking at the door. "I don't deserve him..." he said out loud as he walked away from the small hallway.

He entered the living room and went over to the window, one of his favorite places in the apartment.

He looked outside and stared at the people who looked like ants, but even though they looked small you could still see their faces.
Suddenly Kihyun noticed the slim body of Hyungwon walking ,but not for long because a second later he went into another street.

Kihyun sighed, he wants to get to know Hyungwon but he first needs to step out of his comfort zone to do that.

Suddenly Kihyun eyes widened in shock as he ran over to the hallway, it was the only place with a calendar after all.

"What month is it?!" He scolded himself before he almost tripped as he was running to the calendar.

November 15th

Kihyun sighed in relief as he let himself fall onto his knees. He wasn't going to have his heat for another half a month. But that also meant it would be best to leave in less than a half a month because he didn't want to bother Hyungwon with his heat.
He probably wouldn't know what to do.

Kihyun did some quick maths to find out on which day his own heat would start. After a minute he came to the conclusion that it would be the second of December.

"Fuck" that's to soon.

——-
Sorry this was hella short ,more stuff in the next chapter.