''I'll be going now!'' Kihyun yelled as he put on his shoes at the front door. ''wait! where are you going?'' Kihyun heard Hyungwon yell at him from the kitchen. ''I may be getting a job today!'' Kihyun yelled back excited, which left Hyungwon a bit speechless. ''o-okay, be home before five'' Hyungwon yelled back a bit hesitatingly. He didn't want Kihyun to work, he wanted to see his face every time he got home, but he knew he couldn't contain the male.

''bye!'' Kihyun yelled back for the last time before he opened the door and walked towards the city. He was going to try and get a job at the little flower shop where Changkyun worked. 

---

Changkyun's POV

The shop bell rang as I was Yawning and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. As i heard the bell stop I ran my hands over my cheeks dragging them down and probably making me look like a zombie. 

It isn't that bad of an assumption though, a zombie. I barely got any sleep tonight. O well, can't help it I guess. 

I turned to the door and noticed a bit of a familiar figure enter the shop, the pink hair did give it away a bit though. ''hey there!'' I smiled and waved at him,  not letting the tired look come through. Silently he waved back before he put his hands in his pockets and walked towards me looking at the plants. 

As he was coming closer he started to meet my eyes. ''d-do you guys need any people to work here maybe? j-just an extra helping hand?'' He asked shyly, it was clear that this was his first time searching for a job. 

''uhm well... I think we might need one actually?'' I lied as I opened a drawer from the desk with some papers. Just fill in this and we will call you or email you. I said as I handed him the paper. His eyes sparkled a bit as he read through it, but that suddenly faded away. ''what's an email?'' He asked as he pointed out the word. ''well uhmm'' I didn't really know how to answer him. '' I'll just call you I guess'' i said a bit unsure. how did this guy not know what an email was? weird guy, good thing he's cute and he would draw many costumers.

''okay!'' He said a bit over-excited. I showed him a reassuring smile before I gave him a pen and he started to fill in the paper. I leaned my elbow on the desk while i watched him write. The morning sun was hitting his face beautifully causing me to smile, he was such a pretty boy. 

''uhm I'm done'' He said handing me the paper happily, making me flinch a bit. I checked all the information before i put it inside of the drawer. '' I'll call you soon'' I said as i waved him goodbye. 

Kihyun's POV

I don't know if it was the right decision to put in Hyungwon's phone number but i'm sure he won't mind.

I walked down the street and noticed a woman sitting on the ground, she looked homeless. I felt bad for her so i tried digging up some coins that got lost in my pocket, but what is the normal amount to give someone that is homeless?

''here you go'' i said handing her the money. ''this much?!'' the woman yelled a bit at me. "is that a bad thing?'' I said smiling before waving at her and walking away, leaving her shocked. 

----

''I'm back!'' I yelled as i unlocked the door and stepped inside of the apartment. ''Hyungwon?'' I said in a more asking tone this time. I let out my animal features and tried listening if there was any noise, then i noticed i heard a shower running. It must be him.

For what felt like the millionth time i walked over to the window and looked outside, onto the beautiful city. As i was looking at the people i spotted a face i knew.

It was my former owner.

---------------------

Hey there! I'm sorry for the un-recent uploads...