"Look Kihyun, you'll be okay just tell me what to do when your heat comes okay?" Hyungwon said as he caressed the others cheek.

They were sitting on the couch as they had put on the tv. They already cleaned the puddle of coffee and put on some new clothes.

Kihyun swallowed deeply, he knew Hyungwon clearly didn't know what a 'heat' was.
"Yeah..." Kihyun said a bit hesitant, he was still figuring out how he would tell Hyungwon.
"I need to go to work in an hour, do you want me to bring the food or can you?" Hyungwon asked as he felt Kihyun's ears. ''I'll do that don't worry'' Kihyun said as he got up from the couch. '' Hey, is something wrong?'' Hyungwon asked as he looked at Kihyun's back. ''n-no'' Kihyun replied as he exhaled loudly.

Hyungwon could sense something was wrong, he thought about Kihyun's so-called ''heat''

He didn't know if it was bothering Kihyun due to the fact he didn't know what it was.

Hyungwon grabbed his laptop from the coffee table and started searching up what it meant. Kihyun turned around and noticed Hyungwon was on his laptop. ''what are you searching?'' Kihyun asked trying to act calm. ''I'm looking up what a heat is'' He replied as he made quick eye contact with Kihyun.

Kihyun's eyes widened as he thought about all the things Hyungwon could find. ''h-hold up'' Kihyun said as his ears shut flat against his head. Hyungwon ignored Kihyun and finally found an article about it. ''stop!'' Kihyun said as he shut Hyungwon's laptop closed. ''why!'' Hyungwon yelled annoyed. ''i-i just don't think it's a good idea...'' Kihyun replied as he avoided Hyungwon's eyes.

Hyungwon stood up and walked over to kihyun. "why? it can't be that bad?" Hyungwon said as he grabbed Kihyun's hand and folded it in his. Hesitant Kihyun looked at Hyungwon's eyes, which were full of confusion. "let me tell you myself...sometime soon..." Kihyun said causing Hyungwon to chuckle. "fine..." he said as he caressed the older's cheek.

Slowly their breathing started to get a little heavier as they leaned in closer. Just when they were close enough Hyungeon gently gave a peck on Kihyun's lips.

"I need to go to work..." he said as he patted Kihyun's head. Kihyun hummed as response as he looked at the figure in front of him.

Time skip to 18:26

Hyungwon's POV

Something doesn't seem right, I thought as I quickly made a coffee for one of our last customers. I feel like...like something is up with Kihyun...

"Hyunwoo! I'm going home !" I yelled at the Kitchen as I put on my jacket and pulled the door open. " I hope he heard me..." I murmured to myself as I put my hands in my pockets and started to walk home.

Quickly I fastened my phase because I kept feeling as if there was something bad happening to Kihyun. Why do I have this feeling? What is this?

A few minutes earlier :

Kihyun's POV

I walked towards the kitchen to get myself some water ( stay hydrated kids )
I opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass, then when I was just about to put it under the sink I felt a sting in my chest. I dropped the glass in the sink without breaking it and reached for my chest. "w-wha-" I tried to speak but it felt as if I couldn't as if my tongue had been cut off.

No...no! This can't be happening now!
My heat, i-it started.

crawling back up I leaned on the counter as I started to breathe heavily, ''f-fuck'' 

Why did it come early this time? why this time?!

I looked at my reflection through the water tap and noticed my face was completely red and my eyes were starting to tear up. In a rush, I filled the glass with water and started to gulp down the liquid quickly. I then put down the glass and stumbled my way over to the bedroom. an awful feeling started to possess my mind and belly, it was as if I had taken a drug. 

It was getting too hot so I took off my sweater and looked for a t-shirt, Hyungwon must have one I can borrow right? 

I looked through his closet as I struggled to breathe and grabbed a simple black shirt, but at the same time Hyungwon's smell entered my nose I couldn't help but drop to my knees. He smelled like vanilla and some sort of flower. My breathing started to get more difficult so I forgot about the shirt and just let myself fall onto the bed. 

I wiped away the sweat from my forehead as I looked at the ceiling. Normally I would have someone to take care of me right now but I don't want to bother Hyungwon so I should take care of this myself, he can't see me like this.

Then suddenly I heard a loud bang coming from the door.

I quickly sat up to see what was happening.

Well shit.

-------------------

hey yall, sorry for the late update hehe.

I'll try to finish this story soon btw!!