Kihyun's POV

Days went by more quickly then I could have ever imagined, I really wish they didn't, because it means I would have to go away soon.

Only three more days until my heat, and how much I hated it, I couldn't do anything about it, I needed to go. I couldn't possibly bother him with something like this?

But the worst part is that I might have fallen' in love with him.

''snap out of it Kihyun!'' I slapped my cheeks as I stood in front of the mirror. Maybe I should be angry at him to make it easier? I know he cares about me to, i don't know if he cares for me in the way i want him to care about me though...

I took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door, once again Hyungwon stood in the kitchen making coffee for me like he always does. I gulped deeply as I realized how much I was going to miss this. ''hey! I've made you some coffee'' he said with a smile on his face as he handed me the mug. This time the mug was slightly bigger than usual and the coffee even had foam on top.

I promised him that I wouldn't leave him, but it would hurt him less than handling all my problems. Agh I hate my heat so much!

I took the mug from him and sat down on the couch as usual, then a minute later he sat beside me.

''Hyungwon? can i ask you something?'' I said hesitantly. ''sure'' he nodded immediately before he took a sip of his coffee. I got up from the couch and walked over to the window, I put one of my hands on the glass while my eyes were looking around the crowded streets. I also heard him get up and getting closer to the window as well.

''what would you do if I left you?'' I asked him with my eyes glued on the city.

I heard his walking stop so i turned around to face him. He looked at me with a shocked expression with his lips slightly parted. He frowned and dropped his coffee, I watched it splash completely over the floor and the bottom on his jeans. ''what are you doing?!'' I yelled at him as I walked over to him, I stood still when I stood in front of me.

I grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him. He looked at me with teary eyes as if he wanted to speak a thousand words but couldn't find the right ones.

''Hyungwon! speak! I'm getting worried'' I said as my expression completely changed. ''Kihyun'' Hyungwon started with tilting his head slightly to the left. He swallowed deeply before he started talking.

''please...don't leave me...'' he fell onto his knees and covered his face with his hands, he was crying because of me. ''Hyungwon...'' I hugged him tightly as I totally forgot we were sitting in his puddle of coffee.

''Wh-why? d-do y-you want t-to l-leave?'' he said breakable, I never saw him like this. I fucked up so much. ''Hyungwon, i-i don't have a choice...'' I said as he slowly put his hands away from his face.

His eyes were red and his lips were swollen and parted. ''Why don't you have a choice?! Tell me one damn good reason!'' he yelled at me which caught me by surprise, I felt bad because at almost every word his voice cracked.

''Because I'll have my heat! And I can't continue bothering you anymore!'' I yelled out at him as my voice cracked as well, I also started to get tears in my eyes.

Emotionless he looked at me with still tears left, he then embraced me into a hug and I hugged him back while I nuzzled my face into his chest. ''I can't be a burden to you anymore, you've already done too much for me stupid....'' I said as my tears started to now flow to.

''Do you really think you've been bothering me?'' he said as he released me from the hug. ''Kihyun I freaking love you stupid!'' Hyungwon said as he smiled through his tears.

''wh-what?'' I looked shocked at him, but instead, he smiled at me and ran his fingers through my hair until he stopped at one of my ears and started patting it gently.

''I love you Yoo Kihyun!'' he said once again.

''c-could you prove it?'' I asked as I looked at his lips. Slowly he nodded before he slowly came closer to me until our lips connected. We both closed our eyes and shivered at the kiss, we've never had a kiss this good.

Softly he bit my lip asking for permission to enter ,and of course i let him. He dominated the kiss gently and started sucking on my bottem lip from time to time.

When i felt this was going to go to far i pulled away from the kiss.

''i love you to...''