if yall won't adore this chapter i give up

18+

Kihyun's POV

''K-Kihyun?'' Hyungwon said as he scanned my sweating and shirtless body. Shocked I looked at him, I didn't want him to see me like this at all! ''Go away!'' I yelled as I threw a pillow at him. He dodged the pillow but kept his gaze on me. ''go away!'' I screamed and whined as I threw my head back and arched my back while squeezing my eyes shut. It hurts so much!

''Kihyun! how can I leave you like this!?" Hyungwon yelled at me in a worried tone. I tried to put myself in Hyungwon's shoes, I could imagine he would want to help me but I don't know if I can let him.

'' let's get you to a hospital!'' Hyungwon said as he walked over to me. My ears shut flat on my head at the statement. "NO!'' I yelled back worried. Confused Hyungwon looked at me, then a second later he sat down on the bed and brought his hand to my forehead.

''This is a heat! okay! this is it!'' I yelled from the top of my lungs as I sat up and hugged my knees. As I laid my forehead on my knees I already felt the sweat attack I was having was worse than all the times I've had before.

''w-what- e-explain!'' Hyungwon said as he looked at me with a worried expression. How can I explain such a thing?!

''It's when a hybrid needs to relieve his or her sexual frustration...'' I half mumbled but clear enough for Hyungwon to hear. I kept my head on my knees to avoid his look, I couldn't meet his eyes, not now.

''Kihyun...look at me..." Hyungwon said softly. Carefully I listened to him by looking at his eyes even though I didn't want to meet them, they were filled with empathy. ''I'll help you, I don't mind it okay?'' He said as he brought his hand to my cheek and started caressing it. I couldn't help but flinch because his slightest touch was already turning me on. I bit my lip to control myself, right now I just wanted to jump onto him and have a hot make-out session. But at the same time, I couldn't move, I was glued to the bed.

''Don't hold back...'' Hyungwon said as he showed a soft smile at me. I slowly nodded as a response and felt my throat getting dry. We met eyes once more before I couldn't contain myself and jumped onto him. His eyes widened as I pinned him down on the bed but they quickly softened again. 

I slowly leaned in closer until I shut my eyes and connected our lips. At the first I started with a peck before I went in again now kissing him rougher, my hybrid side was taking me over completely. After a little while, Hyungwon bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I happily allowed.

He started to explore every inch of my mouth as we both fought for dominance which he won after some time. He took the chance to flip us around, now he was on top and I was being pinned down.

Third person POV

Gently Hyungwon started to massage Kihyun's chest, moving to his waist from time to time. He then started to de-connect their lips and place kisses on his jawline and later onto his collarbone. Kihyun let out a high pitched moan as Hyungwon started sucking on his collarbone, making sure to leave a hickey.

After a few minutes of Hyungwon exploring Kihyun's chest and Kihyun becoming a moaning mess, he started to unbuckle Kihyun's belt while leaving down a trail of kisses on his stomach. He removed Kihyun's pants and boxers in one go and started to kiss the inner part of his thigh. 

He smirked as he looked at Kihyun's throbbing member, he then recieved a nod from Kihyun which he took as a sign he could start. Slowly he inserted one of his long fingers into kihyun. Kihyun only felt pleasure because sex wasn't a new thing to him, but the feeling Hyungwon gave to him was new though.

Hyungwon started to gently move his finger, almost hitting kihyun's g-spot. He decided to tease Kihyun a little more by inserting another member and fasten up his pace while also making sure his warm breath was hitting Kihyun's cock.

''Hyungwon...'' Kihyun said through panting , '' I need you'' 

Hyungwon smirked at Kihyun's statement, seeing the boy this needy and fragile was a huge turn on for him. 

He took off his pants and boxers but stopped when he heard a gasp coming from Kihyun. ''what's wrong?'' He asked him. ''I-is that going to f-fit?'' Kihyun asked as he hesitated a bit. Hyungwon chuckled. He leaned in closer to Kihyun's ear and caressed it gently ''of course it's going to babyboy'' he said as his breath hit Kihyun's skin.

He slowly started to push himself in. Kihyun grabbed Hyungwon's hair as he almost screamed, earning a loud and pleasured moan from Hyungwon as well. ''I'm going to move'' he said as he bit his bottom lip and tilted his head back. 

Slowly Hyungwon started to move as Kihyun's kept moaning. Tears were flowing down the boy's cheek as they turned red. From time to time he would let out loud high-pitched moans.

Hyungwon then suddenly took one of Kihyun's legs and put it over his shoulder for more space. Kihyun allowed him to do this but almost started screaming as Hyungwon started to now pound into him at a fast pace. ''a-ah'' 

His moans continuously got cut off as Hyungwon hit Kihyun's G-Spot.

''Faster Hyungwon!'' Kihyun yelled as he kept moaning. Hyungwon then also threw Kihyun's other leg over his shoulder and grabbed his waist, he then started to pound into him even faster.

Kihyun's moans filled the room as both were covered in sweat, ''Hyungwon I'm gonna-'' But Hyungwon cut him off. ''me to'' 

After a few more hard thrusts they both came and fell onto the bed. 

''Fuck Hyungwon''

-------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to : @KOshinWonho , Thank you for being an amazing supporter!