It was getting later and later and Hyungwon still hadn't arrived yet which bothered Kihyun, he was also getting a bit hungry.
It was already past seven and Kihyun decided to put on a hoodie from Hyungwon and go out to buy his dinner.

He grabbed the keys and money and walked outside the door after he put his hood on.
even though his ears weren't out he liked having something secure covering his head.

He locked the apartment and walked outside of the building.

He walked down the streets while he tried to remember where he had passed and where he didn't so he could find the way back.

He passed a small ramen shop that was just about to close. Kihyun was already getting more frustrated because of his animal features he was hiding.

"Two ramen please" He said as he looked at the man behind the counter. He simply nodded as a reply and started making the ramen.
Kihyun wanted to do something for Hyungwon so he decided to get ramen for him to, but then thoughts started to run through Kihyuns mind like "maybe he already ate?" "Maybe he hates ramen?"

He shook it off and paid for the ramen, while the delicious smell filled up inside his nose.
Now it was time to head back.

Hyungwon's POV

"I'll get going now" I said as I waved goodbye to my co-worker Hyunwoo. He waved back and I closed the door behind me.

I started heading towards my apartment until I suddenly heard a scream coming from a small alley next to me. It sounded like a male voice, a bit of a breakable voice.

I peeked around the corner to find two guys slamming another person onto the wall. The person that was slammed against the wall was wearing a hood while the others faces were exposed.

"Let me go-" the person which I couldn't see the face from yelled angrily at the other two. Then one of the two took of the males hood which revealed his face.
"Fuck" I whispered to myself as I saw it was Kihyun.

I clenched my fist as I walked into the alley.
"Let him fucking go!" I said as I looked at Kihyun. My heart broke as I saw his lip bleeding a bit, but that broken feeling soon overflowed with rage. "And what are you going to do pretty boy?" One of the two asked me.

I made eye contact with Kihyun who looked terrified and irritated at the same time.
I looked back at the two men, I noticed one of them was holding a small plastic bag.
"Kihyun! What did they do?" I asked as I saw the two men stepping closer to me.

"I bought ramen, they just grabbed it from me" he yelled back as one of the two men smirked.
I clenched my teeth as I prepared myself to fight. Then when one of the two was just about to slash his fist onto my face Kihyun grabbed the bag with ramen and grabbed my hand as well. He then pulled me away just in time and dragged me onto the open street.

He held my hand as he kept running, turned out I wouldn't have to fight luckily.

3rd person POV / authors POV

after some more running the two arrived at Hyungwon's apartment again. "Are you ok-" Kihyun started off with as he put the ramen down. But before he could finish his sentence he was slammed against the wall. "You need to be more careful stupid!" Hyungwon yelled at his face.

They were only a few inches away from each other and Kihyun was so surprised that his ears popped up. Soon Kihyun's frightened face turned to a angry one. "I was careful! They approached me!"

Hyungwon slammed his hand against the wall to scare Kihyun. "KIHYUN I BARELY KNOW YOU BUT I CANT LOSE YOU!" Hyungwon yelled at him. He was so shocked at his own words that tears started to fill up his eyes.
"I can't lose you to..."

Kihyun felt the urge to comfort Hyungwon so instead of keeping up a angry face he embraced the other into a tight hug.
"I'm sorry, since I lost my mother I haven't been good with losing people..." Hyungwon admitted as he buried his face onto Kihyuns shoulder.

Kihyun rubbed the others back as he comforted him, he felt special as Hyungwon told him such a personal thing. "Hyungwon?"

Hyungwon broke the hug and looked at Kihyun. "I will comfort you, I promise I won't leave you. Ever" he said as he smiled through the pain at Hyungwon.

Hyungwon smiled and his tears faded away.
Then finally Hyungwon decided to say something again.

"Push me away if you don't want to"
And after he said that he kissed him.