shivers went down Kihyun's spine as he felt Hyungwon's lips on his.

Because of the shock he was in, he pushed him away and looked confused at the other. He quickly regretted his decision so he pulled Hyungwon close to him again and re-connected their lips.Before Hyungwon could react he drowned in the feeling. He wrapped his hands around Kihyun's waist and continued to kiss him softly.

After a short while they both broke the kiss and looked at each other with a sort of lust in both their eyes. "We shouldn't do this" Hyungwon said as he looked at Kihyun's lips. "Kissing won't hurt..." Kihyun pouted which shot right through Hyungwon's heart. "No I-im sorry..." Hyungwon released Kihyuns hips as he felt guilt flush over him, he didn't want to make Kihyun feel like he was only keeping him for his body.

Hyungwon turned around to the kitchen where Kihyun put the noodles, he grabbed them and put them on the dining table. "Are you coming?" Kihyun nodded as a response.

Kihyun grabbed his bowl of noodles and started eating, they both turned silent while they were eating. Not because it was akward but because they had no intention of speaking.

Kihyun thought about the kiss from a minute ago, because even though he doesn't know Hyungwon for that long, he wasn't going to meet someone better than him. He's still scared he might play him, because of the amount of days, but he also knew Hyungwon wasn't the type to do that.

He wished he had known Hyungwon longer, that way it wouldn't be weird to kiss him or for him to feel his ears.

"Hyungwon?" Kihyun finally spoke after being done with his noodles. Hyungwon hummed as a response while he was still stuffing his face with the food.

"How do you feel about me?" Kihyun bluntly asked as he laid down his chopsticks.

Hyungwon chocked in his noodles and immediately grabbed a glass of water. As he took a big gulp of the water he could finally speak again.

"W-what?" He asked surprised.

Kihyun sighed deeply, "do you like me?"

Hyungwon stiffened up, even though he thinks that he likes Kihyun he could never admit it because he didn't want to lose him.

"I-I can't answer that...sorry" he said as he looked at his now empty cup of noodles.

He stood up and walked over to the window to open them, mostly because his apartment was reeking of noodles now.

Kihyun stood up as well and walked over to Hyungwon, then when he got closer he gave him a soft back hug.

"No one has ever been this good to me Hyungwon, are you sure you can't answer my question?" Kihyun said while he nuzzled his face into Hyungwon's back.

Hyungwon felt Kihyuns soft ears tickle his back slightly, he wanted to get used to this feeling.
"Kihyun, what do you want me to say?" Hyungwon said turning around and facing the other.

They were exposed for the whole city as they looked at each other intimately, but they didn't care, mostly because it was nighttime and Hyungwon's apartment was high up.

If you would look at the two from inside the apartment ,you would see a long and a short silhouette standing in front of the window with all the city lights behind them, making it a scene straight out of a movie.

"I want you to be honest" Kihyun replied.

"Kihyun please..." Hyungwon looked at Kihyun with a pained expression. He couldn't possibly say that he already liked him, it was way to soon.

Kihyun bit his lip and looked at Hyungwon's chest, then a few seconds later he looked up to him again. He then wrapped his small arms around Hyungwon's neck and slowly started to pull Hyungwon closer to the point that his breath tickled against the others lips.

"Kihyun stop teasing, if you want something get it..." Hyungwon said trying hard to hold back. He felt as if his heart was going to burst.

Kihyuns POV

I honestly don't know what I'm doing, should I really do this?

At the same time I want our lips to be connected but I'm to scared to date him, mostly because I'll need to leave in around ten days. I don't want to hurt him because he's dear to me.

I released my arms from his neck and slowly backed away, I can't believe I teased him like that.

Hyungwon sighed in relief, he probably doesn't want me.

I walked away to get our bowls until I heard my name called. Did he regret not kissing me? Did he want me to kiss him?

"Kihyun!"

I turned around to face him, I couldn't help but shake a bit. "Yeah?"

"If you need to talk to me that's okay..." he said as he scratched the back of his head nervously. Well that was slightly disappointing.
"Yeah sure..." I said a bit defeated.
I should just treat him like a friend...

"I'm going to shower" I said as I put down the bowls in the kitchen. Hyungwon hummed and sat down on the couch, he immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket and started texting someone.

I sighed and walked over to the bathroom.

When I closed the door behind me I started to undress myself and turn on the water.

I stepped inside the shower and thought about Hyungwon, he was so sweet without a good reason, and he also looked gorgeous.

Immediately I got hard just thinking about him, shit.

I started to slowly pump down my hand on my member ,sometimes circling my thumb over the tip, then the image of Hyungwon popped up inside of my mind.

I let out a soft high pitched moan and bit my lip to stop myself from doing it again.

With my other hand I wiped away my hair that was stuck onto my forehead and I started pumping up and down faster until I reached my climax.

"I'm such a mess for him"

—————
Hi y'all,
So I'm thinking about putting this story on hold because there is another book I really want to finish.
Just tell me if you don't want it because I won't, but I don't feel like this book is really getting its appreciation (not to be rude)
Please don't be a silent reader ;)